Trouble

(The plots gonna pick up and I don't think you guys are gonna like it LMAO)

Payton's POV

I had been waiting at Frank's work for about an hour, when I got impatient. Where was he?? I sighed, and stormed out of the building. I was going to Frank's house.

After driving for a little while, I arrived at the familiar apartment complex that I had visited Frank in many times. I was about to beat him, that's for sure.

I had my own key, and I let myself in. Frank's car wasn't there, but that didn't matter. What I saw as I walked in almost made me shriek.

A boy, asleep on Frank's couch. Not just any boy. A boy with cat ears and a cat tail. Oh my god! My boyfriend has been cheating on me with a fucking Neko. Ugh!

I pulled out my phone and called the local police. This Neko was going to pay...

><><><><><

Gerard woke up to the sound of someone breaking into the door. He almost had a heart attack when he saw the familiar face of the Neko trade leader. I screamed, and began to run. Where did Frank work??

As I was running out of the back door, I tucked my tail and put on my beanie. I was already half a mile down the street when I heard the cars.

I saw something and felt relieved. Frank's car parked at a local store. I ran in, determined to find my Frank.

"F-Frank!" I said once I saw him. He jumped, looking at me. "Gerard, what-" he asked, but I cut him off. "Th-they found me, they're after me!" I said and Frank's eyes widened.

"Get in the car."

<><><><><>

I'm sorry