Explain

I groan loudly, opening my eyes. "Close the damn blinds, it's too freaking bright in here..." I grumble, hearing chuckles around me.
"She hasn't changed..."
I finally became accustomed to the light after a bit, blinking a few times and being pleasantly greeted by the smug grin of a certain bicep-blessed being.
"Is this when I get to learn that workout routine of yours?" I smirk as he snickered. "Nothing has changed." Another voice sighed as I looked around, finally noticing the other people.
"Oh hey, what's up?"
"Nothing much, yourself?" The short blond from before replied. I shrugged.
"Oh you know, chilling. Just one question though."
"Hmm?"
"Where the fuck am I?!" I snap as Baan just laughed. "Really princess? I'm hurt." He snickered as I groaned. "Not in the mood to flirt right now dude." I huff.
"Do you not remember us (Y/n)?" The redheaded boy with the pillow from earlier asked quietly.
I cock an eyebrow, looking at him like 'does it freaking look like I remember you?'
"Merlin must've done something to her too." A literal giant of a girl said, looking at us through the window. "Giant chick, I dig it." I smirk before sighing. "So where am I? And what the hell have you guys been yarning about me not remembering you?"
They all looked at each other before looking at you.
"Your name is (Y/n) (L/n)."
"Your favourite colour is (f/c)."
"You're a water demon, daughter of Marel and Grimild."
"You can manipulate water unlike any other of your kind can."
You looked at them all with a 'wtf' face, sitting up.
"I'd like to leave now." You said as the boy with the pillow quickly floated in front of you. "Let us explain! You can't leave again..." You squinted at him before sighing.
"Fine, you better be glad my legs are too sore to get up though."