Fantastize This

"Hey Meliodas, do you have any spare fabric around here?" I questioned a couple days later as we stopped in the middle of no where for a small break, everyone just kind of wandering around.
"I've got some old shirts that don't fit me anymore inside my room, go get them if you want." He shrugged, walking off with Hawk. I smiled, heading inside and going into his room, opening drawers and just grabbing random clothing that looked like it wouldn't fit him anymore.
My eyes widened as I saw something, grabbing it and storming out of the tavern.
"Meliodas you freaking pervert! Why in the name of Ban's sweet abs do you have my underwear?!" I shouted, grabbing him by the collar and lifting him into the air. He shrugged, pointing to Ban who'd appeared from the forest. "He wanted them, plus he said I don't have to pay him for the next month if I got them."
I glare at Ban and drop the short blond, holding my underwear expectantly. Ban snickered, shrugging.
"What can I say princess? I missed having an unlimited supply of your panties, you used to leave them in my room all the time~" I roll my eyes and sneer at him. "What was the plan? Creepily hold them while your jerking it off to the idea of me in a maid get-up?" I huff annoyed as Ban laughed.
"You know me so well Princess, but I was thinking more of a cat ears kind of get up." He snickered as I whine.
"You're so gross!" I huff, going back into the tavern.

"Where's (Y/n)? We told her to be back by now." King said nervously, looking into the forest.
"She said she needed to do something without being interrupted, she probably just got lost." Meliodas shrugged, Ban nudging King as I came out of the forest, wearing the new outfit I'd made from Meliodas old clothes. I smirk at Ban's wide eyes, winking at him.
"Fantasize this sweet-cheeks." I snicker, casually heading into the tavern.
The outfit was black capris I'd made from the vests the blond always wears, with a lopsided belt that I'd cut to fit me. I used the white, puffy pirate shirt to make a button up t-shirt that hugged my chest and waist. It wasn't really revealing, but damn did I look freaking good in it.
Hotter than a Jalapeno pepper.
"Hurry up Ban!" I snicker as he just stood outside the tavern, staring at me. He finally snapped out of his gaze when Hawk head-butted him in the back of the knees, shaking his head and smirking once more as he went into the tavern.