Baby

"Ban you've been drinking..." You giggled, cheeks pink as the fox held your waist, tongue caressing the skin on your neck.
"Well I'm not drunk if that's what your suggesting." He snickered, lips connecting with yours as you chuckled and pushed him away slightly. "Mm, you taste like ail." You smirked as Ban slipped off his shirt, proceeding to rid you of yours as well as you laughed.
"And that's a problem?"
"If you're not careful you're gonna get me drunk."
"Don't need to be careful if you can't get drunk princess."
Ban grinned, pushing you against the glass again as you sat on the window sill in your room.
"The glass is cold Ban." You hummed, fingers pressing against the rough skin of the sin's back as he licked your neck again, leaving yet another unnecessary mark for the morning.
"I'll get you warmed up soon princess~"

"What if we had a kid?"
You choked on your breakfast, Ban patting your back as you soon got the air back into your body, staring at him with wide eyes. "Where the fuck did that come from?" You cough as Ban rubbed the back of his neck and shrugged.
"I don't know, I thought all girls wanted to have kids..."
"Not this one." You chuckled before seeing Ban's sad expression as he turned back towards the kitchen.
"But I can think about it."
Ban turned towards you quickly, eyes big before smiling.
"Y-yeah! Because I think it would be really awesome seeing a little baby running around here! H-he'd probably have my hair, and your eyes!" Ban babbled happily, you grinning cockily at him before he looked away quickly.
"Or something like that..." He mumbled as you laughed, pulling him over the counter slightly and pecking his lips.
"Let me sleep on it."
"Can you sleep on me instead?"
"Not if you want a baby." You snickered, watching the fox pout.