ABORT

Ban's POV

ABORT THE FUCKING MISSION, shit!   God why do you have to do this to me now?
I looked at (Y/n) reluctantly, her eyes large in fascination and curiosity.
  "Do you...?" She whispered again, leaning forward slightly.  I coughed nervously, rubbing the back of my neck.  "No comment.  You're hopped up on meds right now so it doesn't matter anyway."
"If it doesn't matter then why can't you tell me?" She leaned forward towards me again, looking up at me. 
God damn it (Y/n) the shit you do to me.
"Because it's personal information!"
"Would you tell me if I was drunk?"
"Why does that matter?"
"Because I'm dizzy on medication and it's the same as being drunk."
I sighed and puffed out my cheeks slightly, flicking her forehead and making her whine.  "You can't get drunk princess, by the time you drink any alcohol the water in your body dilutes it before the chemicals hit your brain."  (Y/n) pouted and sighed, leaning back.  "Just get some sleep okay?  We don't need your stitches coming undone again."  I grumble, getting back into my bed on the floor and facing away from her.  "Night Ban." (Y/n) said sweetly, it being silent before I felt gentle lips against my cheek.  I sat up to look at (Y/n), but when I turned she was laying down and facing away from me.