Over

The light died down, and it seemed like you were dropped from a great height suddenly. Reality hit you so hard you nearly fell over, and Elizabeth had actually toppled to the floor; you could even see Diane swaying outside.
"Holy shit..." Ban grimaced, rubbing his head.
"I've got a headache..."
"My legs feel like jelly..." Meliodas commented after King as you looked back at everyone.
"That last memory, that's why I didn't remember saying it." Ban said to you quietly. "I was drunk..." You simply nodded, placing down your batons before falling to your knees. Wave after wave of emotions hit you, and before you knew it you were sobbing with sadness and screaming with anger. Thunder made the tavern tremble and salty water rushed into the living place, knocking over mugs and a bookcase. Lightning struck you several times, making your skin sizzle and worrying the others, but they knew better than to try and interrupt what was happening. Nothing seemed to stop your emotions, and all you could think of was the blood pouring from your mother's neck and your father dead next to you in your sleep. It's what haunted your nightmares you now realized, the shadowy figure you couldn't make out was Marel, your mum, and that shiny thing that always caused you pain when you touched it was the knife she'd used. You wondered why you always smelled something horrible burning when you woke up and realized it was the stove and oven Mayi had left on when she took her life.

It seemed like hours before you calmed down, the waves quietly lapping out of the door, the thunder and lightning stopping completely. You stood weakly, tired and drained. Your skin tingled, but didn't hurt surprisingly, and the lightning had only left streaks of red markings against your body. You floated past everyone silently, all of them staring at you sadly.
You entered Ban's room, laying on the bed and passing out completely.