Elaine

"Who the hell is Elaine?!"  She questioned, pushing back her partner and staring at the silver-haired man. 
Her (e/c) eyes sparkled in the dim light of the campfire near them, their companions further into the cave to sleep.
"What?"
"You said her name, Elaine.  Who is she?"
"Never heard the name, now come on, I'm almost there."
The fox began his movements again, earning a frustrated mewl from his lover who pushed him away again. 
"Ban stop!" She snapped, tears forming as he finally pulled away from her completely. 
"Are you cheating on me...?"
"(Y/n) you're the only hot girl around for miles, how would I even be able to cheat on you?"
"You disappear for days on end, how do I know you're not running off with some other girl?" 
She continued her interrogation, pulling on her clothing as quick as possible, shielding herself from the fox. 
"You know I can't cheat on you, since we're not dating."  He sneered, rubbing the back of his neck and leaning against the cave wall.  She looked at him, hurt, sweat beading on her forehead and stomach, sniffling. 
He was used to this, the tears at least, it just seemed to happen sometimes.  She cried when she got hurt, or anyone else did, she cried when he didn't kiss her or when Gowther made her confused.  The first time he personally made her cry was when she tried to act tough and he called her a cry baby; irony, huh? 
"Y-you said you loved me..."  She whispered, her (h/c) hair getting licked up by the wind, mirroring the fire behind her. 
"When did I ever say that?"
"Y-you..." 
She clasped her hand over her mouth, her eyes widening slightly before she shook her head.
  "N-never mind I just...g-go be with Elaine...s-she's a lucky g-girl..."  The small woman choked, scrambling herself onto her feet and dashing out of the cave, her sobs inaudible as she left.