Accident

"Princess behind you!" Ban shouted as you spun around, clocking another gang member in the nose, his body crumpling at your feet. You grinned as you looked around, seeing the team fight as well.
Diane was using her Gideon, King was using his spear, Ban was fighting like it was no big deal and Meliodas was pounding people left and right. "Hey guys." You snickered, hitting another two guys before throwing your baton and landing on top of it like a cat. "We're getting the band back together." You laughed, kicking some other dude in the face before releasing a wave to sweep away the already down gang members.
"I love it when you fight babe, really turns me on." Ban snickered, walking over to you and kissing your lips gently. You hummed, pulling away once he lurched forward and you suddenly had a disgusting taste in your mouth. You spat out whatever it was, eyes widening at the blood that slipped past your lips as you looked at Ban. Your second baton had returned to you, and without noticing it didn't go around him and instead passed straight through him.
Right through his heart.
"B-Ban oh my god..." You whispered, standing quickly as his body tried to patch itself up, though slower as he stood and more blood spewed.
"I-I'm..."
Ban tried to speak before a clot of blood came up from his throat, the team finally noticing as you rushed him back to the tavern.

You sat next to your bed as Ban laid in it, his chest bandaged up and covered in blood. You knew he wouldn't die, but the fact that his healing factor didn't immediately act up worried you. King said it was because your baton had hit him square in the heart, which is where he'd obviously get the most damage from.
"I'm sorry..." You sniffled, taking his hand quietly as he turned his head to you slowly and sighed.
"It's not your fault princess..."
"I-it is though. I wasn't paying attention and my baton...I hurt you..." You whimpered as Ban squeezed your hand slightly. "Come on princess, seriously, this is the most alive I've felt in years." He chuckled before coughing, blood dripping on his lips. You quickly wiped it away with a tissue, sniffled. "That's not funny Ban..." Ban sighed, painfully moving over.
"Get in."
"There's not enough room, plus you're injured and-"
"Then lay on top of me princess." Ban rolled his eyes, peeling back the sheets and putting your hand on his chest. "Come on, I'm cold." He grinned, winking as you blushed and sighed, quietly getting on top of him. He grunted as you tried to move off of him, the fox holding you in place. "Your knee nearly hit me in the balls, calm down." Ban snickered as you blushed and smiled slightly, resting your head on his shoulder.
"Now sleep so you can get better."
"Got plans princess?"
"None that you'd like."