SIDE STORY 1

adding all of my side stories for this fic now

________

~Eren's POV~

It was dinner, and Sasha was practically inhaling her food as always.

Like really, Erwin had to put limits to the amount of servings a person got because of her. The rest of the Scouts seemed to resent her for it, but she was more worried about not receiving enough food than their deadly glares.

I have to admit, I never really thought anything of (Y/N) before now. Yes, I admit that she was (and still is) pretty, but she was way too quiet for my taste. But now that her secret has been revealed, she can show her true colors. It was like meeting a whole new person. Who I once thought was a quiet and serious person turned out to be a funny, skillful, and generally happy person. Add that to the fact that she's better looking than freakin Kate Upton and you got my dream girl.

Not that I like her in that way or anything! I mean, my heart rate DOES speed up when she talks to me, but that doesn't mean anything. I told the same thing to Mikasa, but she just facepalmed and muttered something I couldn't hear. Now, whenever (Y/N)'s around, Mikasa elbows me. It effing hurts.

But even if I DID have a crush on (Y/N), I doubt Levi would approve. For some reason, whenever I walk up to her to talk, he tells me to run laps. It's not fair. I mean, I get that they're friends and all, but there's no need to be overly protective.

Robin's maniac laughing brought me back to reality. Looking up, I was met with the scene of Jon slapping his sister, and her slapping him back. Soon, it escalated into a crazy war of slapping.

"You're so childish, Robin!" The blonde yelled in between slapping.

"You hit me first! I didn't do anything!" She yelled back, hands still flailing around wildly.

"Oh my god, both of you stop!" (Y/N) said, pulling the two siblings apart. I laughed lightly along with everyone else. Even Annie cracked a smile.

"Boy, you guys sure do have a talent for amusing people!" Marco smiled. Robin rubbed the back of her neck.

"Oh, you have no idea."

"Tell us some stories!" Reiner shouted to the trio. Jon raised his eyebrows.

"What is this, story time?" Reiner shrank down in his seat.

"Hey, (Y/N). Remember how we got Windex?" Robin asked, an amused gleam shining in her eye.

"Oh, I remember all right." (Y/N) confirmed, with an equally mischievous look.

"Who the heck is Windex?" Jean asked with a snort. Robin, Jon, and (Y/N) exchanged looks.

"Consider this your story....." (Y/N) started.

~*~

All was quiet in the Survey Corps headquarters. Almost all of the Scouts were gathered in the entrance hall having quiet and pleasant conversations. The rest were sleeping in their dorms after a hard days work of killing criminals. Levi, for one, was stressed. He had spent the past week working out the Survey Corps's problems with the police, causing him to lose a significant amount of sleep.

Sure, they were helping the city by ridding it of the gunman, but it was still considered murder. The Scouts had recently got into a situation when the police caught them in the act and they had to get away swiftly. What the government would never understand is that once you're a criminal, you're always a criminal, no matter how long you lock them up.

The onyx haired man was sipping his tea cooly in the entrance hall. His calming methods might've worked, that is, if a certain optimistic brunette wasn't annoying the living crap out of him.

"But then when I tried to get closer to him, he turned around and tried shooting me with his gun! I had no choice but to kill him." Hanji whined with a sniff. Levi wasn't listening. He was zoning out into neverland :D

It was the ding of the elevator that brought him back to reality.

"JONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!" A feminine voice echoed through the hallway. Levi slammed his tea down, eyebrows furrowing in annoyance. Oh great, annoying brunette #2.

Jon, who was sitting in the corner reading manga like a hermit, looked up.

"Shut up Metza! People are trying to sleep!"

A giggle echoed from the hallway into Levi's ears, making his heart skip a beat. (Y/N) placed her hand on Robin's shoulder.

"He's right."

"So what's with all the hoopla? Whya need Jon?" Hanji asked.

"Hoopla? How old are you?" Robin raised her eyebrows. (Y/N) shot her friend a 'can you effing not' look.

"You see, we found a cat on the side of the road-" (Y/N) started.

"KITTY!" Hanji and 5 other people screamed as they ran over to the duo. There, is (Y/N)'s arms, was a midnight black kitten. It's greenish-yellow eyes scanned the surrounding people. Finding no interest, he hopped out of (Y/N)'s hands and slinked through the crowd.

"Kitty, where are you going! I wanna pet you!" Hanji squealed, still delighted. The kitten ignored her.

Instead, the cat walked over to where Levi sat quietly and jumped onto his lap, curling up into a little ball. Levi's nose crinkled, raising his hands up into the air in disgust.

"It's filthy, get it off of me." He deadpanned. (Y/N), however, walked over to the pair and stroked the kitten's ear.

"Aww, he likes you!"

"I don't freaking care! Get it off of me, now!" It was Robin's turn to march over.

"You don't seem to have problem with dirt when you're murdering criminals, shorty. Why change now?" The brunette stated, eyes narrowed.

"Now listen here you-!"

"Levi, shush!" (Y/N) hissed. She pointed to the bundle of fur on Levi's lap. "He's sleeping!" Robin stuck her tongue out at him.

"Yeah, Levi. He's sleeping." Levi was just about ready to strangle her.

"Ya know, you should really keep him! He really likes you, and I'm sure Erwin wouldn't mind!" (Y/N) mused, still stroking the cat. The stoic man's eye twitched.

"No."

"Pleeaaaaase??!" (Y/N) pleaded, looking up at him with a puppy dog face. "For me?"

Levi sighed in defeat.

"Fine."

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" Robin and (Y/N) danced around the entrance hall like lunatics.

"You still need to shut up, you idiots!" Jon hissed, pointing towards the dorms full of drowsy soldiers.

"So, Shorty." Hanji swooned. "What cha gonna name your adorable new pet?" Levi thought for a moment.

"Windex."

Nobody dared make fun of it.

~*~

The whole table burst out into laughter.

"W-Windex?" Connie said, wiping a tear from his eye. "That's just too good!"

"Yeah, what's he gonna do next?" Ymir started, also highly amused. "Name a dog Clorox?" Another wave of laughter erupted. Eren tucked his napkin into his shirt like a cravat.

"Tch, dogs are too filthy. Stupid brats." Everyone went crazy with laughter once again.

Looking over to the trio of Squad Leaders, Eren was pleased to see that all 3 of them were practically crying in amusement. Especially (Y/N).

But suddenly, all laughter ceased. Color drained from their faces, and Eren couldn't help but be extremely curious by his friend's now crestfallen looks. Aiming a glance back over to the Squad Leaders, he could see that Robin had a mischievous look on her face. Her brown orbs were fixated on something behind him. Eren slowly turned around.

He found himself face to face with no other than Levi the cleaning fairy. The expression on the usually composed man's face was deadly, screaming anger. Eren gulped.