CHAPTER 12

DON’T WORRY, GUYS. I’M NOT DEAD. JUST INCREDIBLY LAZY.

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER.

HERE’S CHAPTER 12.

________________________________________________________

Dinner was silent.

It annoyed Eren to the point where he wouldn’t want to admit it. He couldn’t help but trace the silence back to a source.

(Y/N) was quiet, which meant Robin was quiet. Because Robin was quiet, so was Jon. The main trio of optimism was giving off a gloomy aura to the rest of the scouts, leading to complete silence. Along with that, Levi was also is a worse mood than usual. He demanded dinner in his room, shutting himself out from his depressed comrades.

(Y/N) blankly scooped the food into her mouth, staring off into the distance. Robin left her food untouched, as she sat back with her arms crossed. Jon wasn’t hungry. Eren cocked his head.

“(Y/N), guys, is there something wrong?” The brunette boy asked. (Y/N) paused at the mention of her name and locked eyes with Eren, opening her mouth to reply. Robin cut in.

“You breathed, that’s what’s wrong!” The girl grumbled sharply. Everyone stopped eating to turn to her, clearly surprised that such a happy girl could speak such venomous words.

“Don’t talk to my brother like that.” Mikasa growled breathlessly, scooting closer to Eren. Robin narrowed her eyes.

“50 laps around the track, Ackerman. I don’t like your attitude.” Robin stood up and stomped out of the mess hall, a dark aura trailing behind her. The table was once again silent.

“What’s up with her?” Connie asked, one eyebrow raised. Jon sighed.

“The last mission took a toll on her.” Jon replied, averting his eyes to the ground.

“Oh, yeah.” Armin chimed in. “You guys ran into some trouble, right?” It was (Y/N)’s turn to sigh.

“Define ‘trouble,’” She said, still mindlessly shoving the food into her mouth.

“Care to explain?” Ymir crossed her arms. (Y/N)’s (E/C) orbs met her’s.

“It really isn’t our place to tell. Even if you asked her, she’d probably make something up.” Jon nodded in agreement, and it fell silent once again.

“Ugh, it’s boring when you guys are quiet!” Sasha slammed her head down on the table, causing a loud band. “Isn’t there anything we can do to make it normal again? Some kinda game?” Jon shrugged.

“It’s always different with Metza. She might not even be depressed, she’s probably on her period-”

“No, no! There’s a game!” (Y/N) screeched, hurrying to cut Jon off from the embarrassing topic. “A very fun game, I’ll tell you that. Meet me in the training hall at 7.”

~*~

(Y/N) rapped on the wooden door in front of her and waited. No answer.

“Robin!” She yelled, knocking on the door once again.

“Go away.” A voice grumbled from inside the room.

“C’mon, Metza!” Jon chimed in. “We’re gonna play a game with the cadets, and it wouldn’t be the same without you--”

“I SAID TO GO THE HELL AWAY.”

“WHY.”

“BECAUSE I’M ON MY EFFING PERIOD.”

Jon elbowed (Y/N) in the side.

“Told you.” (Y/N) just rolled her eyes.

“Please?”

“No.”

“If you don’t, then I’ll tell Mikey that you--” The door swung open.

“FINE, FINE. I’LL PLAY!” Robin shouted, covering (Y/N)’s mouth with her hand. “Just don’t tell!” She removed her hand, and (Y/N) smiled.

“I won’t.” It was silent for a moment.

“I was lying about the period, by the way.”

~*~

The cadets sat in a circle, silently eyeing each other. Eren glanced at the clock on the wall.

7:01

“Uh, shouldn’t they be here right now?” Reiner raised his eyebrow. Eren opened his mouth to answer, but closed it when he heard the soft sound of footsteps echoing down the hall. Head turning, he was able to make out (Y/N), Jon, and a sulky Robin.

“Finally!” Ymir snorted as the trio sat down.

“So, what game we playing?” Jean asked. (Y/N) beamed.

“Truth or Dare.”

________________________________________________________

I made a quiz. It’s pretty fab, you should take it.

http://www.quotev.com/quiz/5533432/Which-One-of-my-3-OCs-are-you-Most-Like

So yeah.

Stay Fabulous~