CHAPTER 10

~3rd Person POV~

It was Astia who made the first move, attempting to land a roundhouse kick on Levi’s torso. He dodges and threw a fist at the red hair girl’s head. She ducked.

Punch after punch, kick after kick, it was still a fair fight. Time seemed to whizz by faster than Astia’s fist, and the fight lasted more than 5 minutes without anyone landing a hit.

Bang

“Ah! Shiiiiiiiiiit!” (Y/N) collapsed on the ground, clutching her arm. Titans who were around her scrambled to reload their guns. The onyx haired man turned his head in alarm to (Y/N)’s voice, eyes widening when he saw the situation you were in.

He had to save (Y/N)! He couldn’t, he had to take on Astia!

No, he was never able to make a choice. In two seconds flat, Astia had him pinned to the ground.

Reaching into her back pocket, her hand emerged with a silver pocket knife intertwined with her fingers. Flipping the blade out with her thumb, she pressed the knife to Levi’s neck.

“I never liked you.” Astia said, a dead look in her eyes. However, she still retained from applying pressure to the blade. “Goodbye.”

~Robin POV~

I backed up as they stepped closer until my back was against a bookshelf that marked the wall. It was a risky move, but I held up my gun anyway.

“Not another step!” I shouted. “I’ll shoot you!”

“You’re out of bullets.” The blonde Titan pointed out. “I saw your expression.” Damn, she was sharp.

“I’m warning you!” I continued anyway. Although, I had a plan. I placed my foot up against one of the shelves behind me.

“She’s lying!” One of the Titan’s yelled. “Get her!” That was my cue.

Pushing off of the shelf from behind, I propelled myself on top of a bookshelf. Jumping from shelf to shelf, I could see the light at the end of the tunnel. Maybe I could get out of this mess after all!

But then they started shooting.

Bang

Bang

Bang

Mid-jump, I felt a sharp pain in my ankle. Hissing in pain, I lost my rhythm and fell to the ground. I tried to get up, but was met with another in my thigh. Blood spilled.

There was footsteps, and I was surrounded once again. But this time, there was no chance of escape.

There was a click, like a gun being reloaded, and I felt a cold substance being pressed against the side of my head. My breath hitched. There was no doubt it was a gun.

“Any last words?”

I couldn’t speak. All I could do was feel a tear run down my cheek and drip onto the floor below. I couldn’t trust my voice.

This was the end.