CHAPTER 6

I’m gonna listen to my fav dubstep while writing this, so don’t be surprised if there’s some kind of Dubsidia reference. I <3 dubstep.

*puts on awesome blue beats by Dre and starts listening to Dubsidia*

And now enjoy chapter 6~

________________________________________________________

Robin pressed a fist into her forehead, deep in thought.

“Blackberry mojito green tea or youthberry wild orange blossom…….” She mumbled under her breath.

“Uh… Metza?” (Y/n) said, wiping her forehead. “Hurry up. It’s super hot in here!” The brunette girl snapped out of her trance and raised an eyebrow at her friend.

“Well, not all teas are iced, ya know!” Robin snapped. “Ah, that’s it! I’ll have a cup of blackberry mojito green tea iced and sweetened!” She ran up to the cashier to order. Jon facepalmed, and Levi just casually sipped his tea. Meanwhile, Hanji was squealing over this teapot shaped as a mouse that she found quite adorable.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, Robin ran over to the group of friends, tea in hands. Smile clear on her face, she took off the cap and took a long whiff of the liquid. Jon eyed her up and down.

“You’re really weird, ya know that?” He deadpanned. Robin narrowed her eyes and stepped on her brother’s foot, causing him to jump in sudden pain.

“Shut up. I’ve been waiting for this moment for weeks.” Mouth on straw, she took a sip, and her face relaxed in pleasure. “Mmmm…..”

Hanji giggled a little at her reaction, and you couldn’t help but to join in. Levi, however, stayed silent, still sipping his tea.

“Let’s go to the cleaning supplies store.” The onyx haired man spoke up. Knowing that he wouldn’t take ‘no’ for an answer, you all agreed to head there next.

It was Squad Leader day, the day where all 5 of the Squad Leaders were given the day off to do whatever the heck they wanted. You thought that it was rather generous for Erwin to let you guys off, but you weren't complaining! This time, you all decided to go to the mall. The Squad Leaders didn’t have to spend the day together, but you guys were friends, so why the heck not?

As they continued to walk through the wall, Robin’s brown orbs flickered from side to side, eyes landing on each of the stores. An art store, Hot Topic, Barnes and Noble. How could she possible just pass by all of these awesomely amazing stores? She fell to her knees in defeat, almost dropping her tea in the process.

“Hnggggggg, I can’t take it anymore! You guys can’t just expect me to pass by Barnes and Noble without going inside!” She pointed to her temple, giving her friends the stink eye. “It is COMMON KNOWLEDGE that I blow all of my money there!” It fell silent as everyone stared at the brunette.