One What Swordsman? Winter Schnee (RWBY) X Male Reader

Guide:
(F/c) = Favorite Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(H/l) = Hair Length
(E/c) = Eye Color
(F/n) = First Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(M/n) = Main Or Preferred Name  

One What Swordsman?. Winter Schnee (RWBY) X Male Reader One Shot

Requested By: JoJo_524 On Wattpad

(Winter's POV)

I have been summoned to the General's office for an unknown reason. However, considering the fact we have been hunting a local White Fang sect I'd wager it would have to do with that and nothing else. Once I arrive at his office I knock sternly waiting for the word to head on inside. He gives me the go ahead and I open the door. Once I am fully inside I salute the General.

Ironwood: "At ease Scnhee." Ironwood said to me firmly. I comply. "You are aware that we have been tracking large group of White Fang here in Atlas correct?" Ironwood asked me as he clicked something on his monitor.

Winter: "Yes sir. If I am not mistaken however we haven't been able to track them." I said in the firm tone I am, accustomed to when I am not around Weiss. He nods his head.

Ironwood: "That is correct... Or so we thought." Ironwood said as he gestured me over. I got closer to his desk. "Someone or something has been harassing them... The areas we identified as their hide outs were correct... Someone just beat us there." Ironwood said sounding a bit surprised by the information. He turned his monitor to me and it appeared to be one of our drones recording a building we thought the White Fang may be hiding in. Nothing happens for a few moments until one of the White Fang members crashes through a window. Some screams and gunshots are heard for a time until the white fang run out of the building. After sometime a shadowy figure steps out with a sword sheathed to their back and one in their hand. They looks at the drone for a moment and then sheathes their blade as they simply walks away.

Winter: "Did that person do that alone?" I ask Ironwood firmly as he turns the screen back to himself. He nods his head yes as he pulls something else up.

Ironwood: "Yes... They also left something behind at that building when we sent a group to investigate. They left a small memory device with a note that said. 'Read me.' We looked in the device and we were given a list of all the areas this person had tracked this White Fang group to. There are three buildings highlighted with another note." Ironwood said as he turned the screen back to me.

Winter: "Send soldiers here... Ironwood bring your best to this one specifically." I read aloud. "Should we trust this person?" I asked Ironwood firmly as I looked up. He nodded his head telling me yes. "Why? Could be a trap." I said skeptically.

Ironwood: "This person has done more in the past month than we have in the past year when it comes to tracking this group... Do not worry Winter. We will be well armed." Ironwood assured me firmly. I do not like this idea but he is the general and I trust his judgment. I nod and stand in attention.

Winter: "Very well sir. When do we leave?" I ask the General properly He stood up straight.

Ironwood: "An hour. Get ready Winter. Me and you will be heading to the location this individual said to bring our best. Prepare a team of androids to come with us. Dismissed." Ironwood ordered firmly. I saluted him and left to do just as he said. As much as I do not like this idea, the general is right. We will be very prepared.

*TIMESKIP*

(Still Winter's POV)

I did as The General ordered and we are currently in our Bullhead heading for the specified location just outside of town. Ironwood had some of the students go with the other soldiers to help with the situation since all three buildings are in areas that have had many Grimm sightings. As we land we see someone run inside. Figuring it was that shadowy figure we let them go. Me and Ironwood step off the Bullhead first followed by our androids. As we get close tp the building we hear a loud booming voice shout to someone. It must be an Alpha. Ironwood has the androids circle to the back of the building while me and Ironwood take the front. Before we head inside I take out my sword as Ironwood takes our his pistol. We barge in and see a handful of White Fang members at arms with a large alpha whom seems to be equipped with a large shield looking at us.