Why me? Kagura (Fairy Tail) X Male Reader

Guide:

(F/c) = Favorite Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(H/l) = Hair Length
(E/c) = Eye Color
(F/n) = First Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(M/n) = Main Or Preferred Name

Why me? Kagura (Fairy Tail) X Male Reader

Requested By: ryuzero12 On Deviantart

(Kagura's POV)

Out of all the capable members of Fairy Tale they have to keep sending him. He never takes anything seriously and if he isn't making some bad pun he's constantly flirting with me. Part of me wonders if he actually means it but the rest of me has to resist punching him in the face. I keep asking Master to ask for someone else but she always tells me, 'His attitude doesn't matter. He gets the job done with no injuries. That's what matters.' That infuriates me. She doesn't have to deal with his constant attitude while on the job! I sigh in annoyance as I wait here at the train station. Master also insisted I pick him up despite my protests. I swear I heard her laughing as I stomped away. It's not that he's a bad person. On the contrary he's a damn good person. I just prefer working with people that take jobs seriously like myself. He does not do that or it seems like he doesn't ayway. Outside of jobs however he's wonderful to be around. He never finds anything I speak of boring and always listens intently and I love being around him... But on the job, I hate him and his stupid attitude! I soon see his train pull into the station. Once it stops I see him step out with a single bag of luggage. That's one good thing about him. Unlike Titania, (M/n) only brings the essentials and not his whole wardrobe. To my surprise though he looks. Sad? I see him sigh a bit before his gaze lands on me. I see him smile but his eyes can't hide his feelings. He's dressed in his normal vest with simple pants and combat boots. I see his scythe on his back and... A Holster on his hip? He has a gun? I thought he hated them. He approaches me smiling as normal yet I can't shake the look in his eyes.

You: "Hey gorgeous." (M/n) said with his trademark smirk. It takes me a moment to overcome his sad look before I glare at the man. He chuckles weakly. "What's the mission?" He asks in a more serious tone. I sigh and hand him the papers. He reads through them. "An extermination? That's Laxus' specialty... Odd that they'd send me." (M/n) said to himself out loud. I have to agree with him here. As capable as (M/n) may be, his specialty is undead and evil wizards not monster hunting. He shakes his head to himself and looks back up at me.

Kagura: "Yes well they sent you. Now let's go." I said to (M/n) sternly. He nodded but I swear I saw a flash o hurt in his eyes. As we walked I still couldn't shake that look he had. It's as if someone tore his heart out. He also being weirdly quiet as we walk. Normally he'd be chatty but not today. I hear him sigh quietly and I glance at him. There's that look again. This now has me concerned... Despite how he annoys me he is a good person and a decent fighter. And I hate seeing him like this... Even if I dislike his chipper attitude on the job... I do like it when we talk... I hope he's alright.

*SMALL TIMESKIP*

(Your POV)

Keep up the smile (M/n)... They don't need to know what happened to you and your 'parents.' I am currently waiting for Kagura outside her guild. She needed to fetch a few things and since I just packed camping gear it's on my back. Kagura... If she only knew my flirting wasn't fake... Given my attitude before I guess it isn't that shocking. She probably assumes I'm not taking this seriously. I then hear the guild doors open. I look and see what looks like a couple walk out. I watch and... Imagine me and Kagura holding hands and heading off to a date at a fancy restaurant. Ah well... Like that could happen. She doesn't like me anyway. I then think about what happened... Dammit... I then hear the doors open again and its Kagura this time. She's in her normal battle attire now. She'd look beautiful in anything she wore. She than gestured for me to follow and I did. I say nothing as we walk down the dirt path. I'm too damn lost in my own thoughts to even think about striking up a conversation. I swear I see her glance back at me so I try and keep my fake smile right now... Out of all the things that had to happen to me... I knew it was coming but... I still wasn't ready. Why mom and dad? I was born with it... I couldn't help it... I then suck in my emotions trying to keep my normal look about me.