Thou Understands. Centorea 'Cerea' Shianus (Monster Musume) X Male Reader

Guide:

(F/c) = Favorite Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(H/l) = Hair Length
(E/c) = Eye Color
(F/n) = First Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(M/n) = Main Or Preferred Name

Thou Understands. Centorea 'Cerea' Shianus X Auistic Male Reader

(Your POV)

'Go out for a while.' They said. 'It'll help with your stress.' They said. I knew better yet I did anyway. I guess it was either this or hear my roommate bitching at me to get out so he can spend time with that racist bitchy girlfriend of his. I wouldn't care but she's rather mean and hateful for no reason. Now here I am walking to nowhere... At first anyway. I then remember a good friend of mine lives about five minutes from where I am... I wonder if he's home. It's been a bit after all. He also lives away from the city so far less noise for my mind to try and process at once. I nod to myself once and begin heading that way. It'd be nice to see him again. Out of all my friends, roommates included, he didn't mind my issues and took the time to understand them completely. After ten minutes of walking and about three songs on m ipod I arrive at his house and I swear... It seems much bigger than I remember... Maybe I'm remembering wrong or maybe he got married or something... Hm. I walk up and press the door bell twice and wait. I take a look around as I hear some birds chirping and things until the door opens. Instead of Kimi I see... A Harpy? She has blue feathers and hairs and is looking at me curiously.

(???): "Can I help you?" The harpy asks me in a kind and curious voice. Nod my head and take a breath to calm my nerves. It's not that her being her bothers me it's that introductions aren't all that easy for me.

You: "Um... Yeah... I'm (M/n) and... Does Kimihto still live here?" I ask trying to hide my nervousness. She nods her head and I sigh in relief. "Oh thank goodness. I'm a friend of his. Can you tell him I'm here... Uh..." I trailed off. You idiot you didn't ask for her name you, rude bastard. The harpy smiles at me.

Papi: "I'm Hapi the Parpy... No wait. I'm Papi The Harpy! I'll go get master right now!" Papi said as she ran inside... She left the door open and I sweat drop slightly. I just stand there with the door open and soon hear footsteps coming my way. Soon I see a familiar face but man he looks tired.

Kimi: "Hello? (M/n)!? Hey man! How are you?" Kimi said like his mood changed really quickly. I'll never understand how he does that. We bro hug and I give him a small smile as he lets me go.

You: "Roommates tossed me out for the day... I think they want to have sex but... What do I know?" I said jokingly. He laughs at that. He then gestures for me to enter and I comply. "And you know how I feel about crowds." I said with a chuckle. He patted my shoulder.

Kimi: "You can just hang out here... I'll need to introduce you though." Kimi said as he looked slightly nervous. I raised a brow at him as he guided me to a living room and boom. There's a Arachne on a hammock made of spider webs looking at us. Kimi then walked off without a word leaving me with the spider lady who is just looking at me blankly.

You: "Wish I could make my own hammock when I wanted." I said absent mindedly. The Arachne raised a brow in what looked like surprise.

(???): "Not afraid of me?" She asked me as she shifted in her hammock to get a better look at me. I just shrugged a bit.

You: "No. Then again anyone can be scary if you piss them off enough. But I don't intend to do that. You're just people... With extra legs, I guess." I said rather flatly. The Arachne smiled at that looking happy. Maybe she's been mistreated.

(???): "That's... Refreshing to hear. Only honey seems to be unafraid of me." She said with a small smile. I was about to ask who 'honey' was but I heard allot of movement headed our way and looked to see a bunch of demi humans... Holy crap.