Built Up. Raven (RWBY) X Male Reader

Guide:
(F/c) = Favorite Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(H/l) = Hair Length
(E/c) = Eye Color
(F/n) = First Name
(L/n) = Last Night
(M/n) = Main Name

Built Up. Raven (RWBY) X Male Reader

Requested By: Zirdes On Deviantart

(No POV)

You were someone Ruby considered like a father... Much to your joy mind you. Though people did give you the occasional question if you and Tai were a gay couple... They made the two of you laugh and you both decided to never answer the question since it would be funny. Your semblance makes you... Damn near impossible to kill. Only being eaten alive or attacked by a maiden would likely bring you down... Unluckily for you, there is no way you can be everywhere at once and failed to save Yang's arm and Phyrra Nikos from an untimely demise... You did insure Cinder's little gang didn't get away unscathed. You are currently walking towards Tai's since he sent you an emergency message.

(Your POV)

What would be an emergency? Everything has been quiet since Beacon fell. Unless row showed up drunk I guess. I quickly made my way to Tai's cabin on Patch and banged on the door. It took less than a minute for Tai to answer. He let me in but I saw a look of dread on his face.|

You: "Okay Tai. What happened?" I asked sounding calm. Tai hands me a note and says nothing. I read it and go wide eyed at what it says. "WHAT!?" I shouted sounding a tad angry. Tai sat on the couch and put his head in his hands. I then hear Yang's room door open and see her pile out. She's looks... Depressed. Not that I blame her. I walk over and hug her deeply. She doesn't hug back but I can tell she doesn't mind it either. I then pull back. "Sorry for shouting..." I apologized a tad sheepishly. Yang just shrugged at me and plopped next to Tai on the couch. "Well hell... Is any one following them?" I ask Tai sounding a tad frantic. He looks up at me and nods his head yes.

Tai: "Yeah. Qrow's following them." Tai said sounding tired. I sighed heavily at that. That man can barely walk straight half the time.

You: "That drunk?" I asked sounding irritated. Tai nodded his head and I shook mine. "Well... Ruby has another following her now." I said as I readjusted the giant hammer on my back. I call it Volundrung. Tai looks at me shocked. "I'm going. I can follow her trail and likely catch her within a few days if I keep going." I said to Tai sounding more stern than usual. He nodded his head before standing. We bro hugged briefly.

Tai: "Keep her safe." Tai said sounding worried. I pull back and nod sternly. I look to Yang who is giving me a look that says thank you. I nod to her and gun it out of the house. I need to grab a few things before I can follow Ruby fully.

*TIMESKIP*

(Still Your POV)

I have been on the road for a solid three days. I see a plume of smoke appear over the horizon. Worried it may be Ruby in trouble I gun it towards that location at fuul speed. When I get there, to my relief I see that Ruby has only just arrived along with three of her friends. I run up behind them.

You: "RUBY!!" I shouted over the distance so she could hear me. She perks up and turns to see me running at her. She smiles wide when she sees me and does the same... Except allot faster. I brace for impact by digging my feet into the ground and activating my semblance. She tackles me and I still get pushed back about ten feet. I hold her tightly as she does the same. Thank Oum you're okay!" I said as I held her tightly. She giggled as I deactivated my semblance. I pulled her back. "How could you do that! Your dad and I were worried to death!" I said sternly to her. She looks down and points her index fingers together. I sighed heavily as the boy with pink eyes and a pink stripe in his hair walks up.