One Sky, One Destiny Aqua(Kingdom Hearts) X Male Reader

Requested By: Drag0riz3r on Deviantart

Aqua (Kingdom Hearts) x Male Reader

  Guide:

(F/c) = Favorite Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(H/l) = Hair Length
(E/c) = Eye Color
(F/n) = First Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(M/n) = Main Or Preferred Name

(A/n: I better be able to save my waifu or I'll cry like I did when Oracle shot herself in Arkham Knight. XD)

(Riku's POV)

Yen Sid: "Before you leave on your quest... There is someone else you and the others should know about. Someone I and Mickey miss greatly." I heard Yen Sid say behind me. I turn around and place my bag on the ground and nod. He does have a... Sadder demeanor about him though. "I had two apprentices in my time as a master key blade wielder. Mickey was my second... My first was a man named (F/n) (L/n)." Yen Sid said in a surprisingly sad tone.

Mickey: "I remember him. He was one of the nicest people I ever met. Much like Sora though he knew when to be mature." Mickey said a bit sadly but tried a joke at the end.

Sora: "Why didn't we know about him? And where is he? And-" Sora stops his line of questions as Yen Sid raises his hand.

Yen Sid: "I never mentioned him because after Master Aqua went after Terra he vanished. They were close friends and now we know where he went thanks to Mickey's story." Yen Sid explained stoically. We all nodded.

Riku: "I bet he didn't realize what going after her meant. Poor soul." I said a bit grimly. It reminds me of me when I was younger looking for Kairi. Hopefully he doesn't fall much like I did.

Yen Sid: "Indeed. Now let me tell you the story of the Twilight Master." Yen Sid said as many chairs were summoned. We all sat down as he began to speak. "I met an orphaned boy on the world Radiant Garden many years before I met Aqua, Terra, and Ventus. The boy was alone and scared. I took him in because of the potential to be a Keyblade Master I saw in him. He trained for years until he became a master after Mickey joined us. When Xehanort began his plan, (F/n) was quick to react. Aqua told me they met at Olympus Coliseum over ten years ago now." Yen Sid said in his normal tone before going into the story fully.

*BACK THEN*

(Your POV)

This swarm of creatures seems like it never ends. Odd thing is... I swear I can feel the emotions coming from them. I dodged ones attack and countered with a Blizzaga. I rushed it and shattered it sending the shards flying into a bunch of the others killing them. I felt energy rush through me and thus I jumped. I transformed my Keyblade into a scythe before going to town tearing the group apart. Swing after swing I can feel the next power level rising. What is making these creatures? They can't just come from nowhere. As soon as I feel the second and final power level with my Keyblade click I can hear two more people fighting. I look and see a skinny man that's a bit younger than me. He has orange hair and a sharp jaw. He's wearing a white tunic and seems to be stronger than what should be possible. The other is a woman around my age... And she was something else. She's a Keyblade wielder much like myself. She has ocean blue colored hair that goes to the shoulder and aquamarine eyes. Her face is calm and collected. She has a bit of a pale skin tone. Her outfit is unlike anything I have ever seen. She wears armored boots and black shorts. On each one of her hips hangs a blue adornment of some kind. Her top seems sports like since it clings tightly to her body. Over her chest are two pink straps with a symbol in the middle. She's also wearing fingerless gloves and in place of sleeves are these strange sleeves that end at her elbow which have an armor piece one each. Keyblade Armor no doubt. She looks at me and I decide to change forms again. My scythe splits into two and circles around me before latching onto my arms as the hold does the same. The blades extend from under my arms before I let loose. I quickly dash through the enemies with the sharp blades. I see the mysterious woman and her friend getting overwhelmed so I dash over. I then use my finish move. I stab the ground underneath me multiple blades then begin appearing all around the swarm and from the ground. The swarm stood no chance against this attack as the rest of them are destroyed. I yank my blades out and my Keyblade returns to normal. I look around and wait a moment to insure they are gone before letting my blade vanish. I stretch my arms and crack my neck.