The Loved Orphan Korra (LOK) X Shy Male Reader X Asami (LOK).

The Loved Orphan

Korra X Shy Male Reader X Asami.

200+ DeviantArt Watchers Special

Guide:

(F/c) = Favorite Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(H/l) = Hair Length
(E/c) = Eye Color
(F/n) = First Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(M/n) = Main Or Preferred Name

(No POV)

You were left at an orphanage at the age of five by your parents. You vividly remember now. You're a pretty shy person but are kind and caring when you feel you can open up to people safely. Why are you like this? Well growing up in an orphanage will do that to you. You've gotten a bit better after Pema and Tenzin adopted you at the age of seven. Your seventeen now heading onto eighteen soon. You got a job as Hiroshi's personal assistant to make some money but that changed when he revealed his true intentions. Oddly before Hiroshi's fall, his daughter Asami took a shine to you. In fact, she helped you escape her father when she learned the truth. You became decent friends with everyone though it's difficult with Mako most of the time. You watched as he broke up with Asami and got with Korra only for them to break up to. You're not one to judge but it's hard not to when he did something like that. After that you noticed the two girls, Asami and Korra seemed to gravitate towards you. You thought it was nice to have people that wanted to be close. Well... There's a reason for everything. And you're about to discover what that reason is.

(Your POV)

Korra defeated Vaatu and I couldn't be more happy for her. It seems she's become more confident in herself and that makes me happy. Asami seems happy with it to and we're celebrating back at the Temple. Well the others were partying. I'm... Not one for crowds. To many people. I'm just chilling in my room here at the temple looking at the one photo I have of my birth parents. Sometimes I just look at it and ask myself 'why?' Why did they leave me? Did they not want me? I suppose not. It honestly saddens me to think they didn't want me. I put the photo back up and lay on my bed to rest. Or I was going to until I got a knock on the door. I told them to enter and I see Asami smiling at me.

Asami: "Hey. I was wondering where you ran off to (M/n)." Asam said to me smiling. I stifle a small laugh at that. She walks closer to me. "Not feeling the party?" Asami asked me kindly. I just shrug.

You: "You... You know how I am with meeting people... So not really." I admitted to her a tad shyly. Asami merely smiles and nods her head at me. I sigh. "Sorry." I apologize to her. Asami shakes her head at me after I say that.

Asami: "No don't be. It's alright. Korra and the others were just wondering where you went." Asami said smiling at me. I nodded my head and she just kept looking at me. I am reminded of what she was like after Mako left her for Korra before he and Korra broke up at the festival. Asami got pretty close to me and I was a huge pillar of support for her especially after her father showed who he was. We've been the best of friends since. "Now explain to me why you were looking sad." Asami said in a bit more of a serious tone. I look at her surprised. "Don't give me that look. You seemed upset when I walked in. Now please tell me why." Asami said in a bit softer of a tone. I sigh at that and take out the picture.

You: "Ever since I was... Left at that orphanage Pema and Tenzin adopted me from, this was all that I had of my parents. These are them I assume. I don't know why I keep it. It makes me sad just looking at but I keep it.... Maybe because I hope to be able to ask them why they wanted to get rid of me? I don't know." I said with a sigh at the end. Asami merely frowned but quickly turned her head when we heard another voice. Korra's voice.

Korra: "Or maybe you think they have to love you somewhere deep down." Korra said leaning on my door frame. "I know you hate crowds but I didn't think you'd come in here and make yourself sad." Korra said gently before sitting beside me on my bed. I just sigh a bit. She's not wrong about me hoping that they loved me but just couldn't take care of me. I look at her.