Misunderstandings Can Hurt. Rarity (MLP) (Humanized) X Autistic Male Reader.

Rarity (Humanized) X Autistic Male Reader.

  Guide:

(F/c) = Favorite Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(H/l) = Hair Length
(E/c) = Eye Color
(F/n) = First Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(M/n) = Main Or Preferred Name  

(No POV)

Equastria. A Land where science and magic co-exist in harmony. In fact, technology has been incorporated with the ladder of the two to make things environmentally friendly. A land of acceptance and understanding. Mostly. There are some people that don't accept difference. One such boy knows this all too well... Luckily for him he had a wonderful sister to help him. And through her he met friends. Eight to be exact though one was much younger than him. He was happy though there was one he was closer to than the others. Rarity. They worked so well together thanks to his focus and his odd ideas on art. She actually has credited him as being a co-designer more than once due to the dresses he helped make. What neither know is how the other feels about them. And that all is about to change. Thanks to someone not heading someone else's' warning.

(Your POV)

Well... This is going well. At least if Twilight and Starlight's compliments are anything to go by. I recently discovered I had an affinity for magic. Alteration to be precise. They've been teaching me personally since I'm a friend and magic school wouldn't be for me. I can see myself going to college but not a private school like Celestia's magic school. Heh. I remember when I met the three other princesses. Twilight and her friends were shocked when I called them by their first names after our initial meeting. Twilight was about to fuss on me for it but the three princesses insured her it was fine and were happy someone in their kingdoms didn't think they were above him or her. Anyway, we just finished my lesson for the day when I heard a familiar voice call out to the two.

Rarity: "Starlight? Twilight? I have your dresses for your trip to Saddle Arabia. Functional and fashionable I must say." I hear Rarity's soft one call out. She's not even in here and I can feel myself blushing a bit. It's strange. Out of all my friends I could have fallen for it was Rarity. The ultimate extrovert... Well maybe that's Pinkie but still. You think the bluntly honest Applejack would be better suited for me but no.

Twilight: "We're in the practice room Rarity!" Twilight called out after Rarity. Twilight then looked at me. "We just got done with (M/n)'s lesson for the day." Twilight said smiling. I smile thankfully. I'm still having to build up my magical strength so today was all about pushing the limits.

Rarity: "(M/n) is here? Wonderful darling." Rarity said back sounding happy as can be. That makes me blush a bit as Starlight giggles at my reaction. Twilight shushes her. Soon enough the door opens to reveal the woman that stole my heart... That saying is weird.

I honestly can't tell you what did me in. I don't know if it was the way she carried herself. The honest passion she has for her work and her family and friends. The generosity she has for everyone around her. Maybe it was her kind attitude. Most of the men in this town like her for her beauty and to be fair, it is nearly unmatched. The way her purple hair elegantly goes down to the swell if her back. The little curls at the end add an almost cute factor to me. It also hides half of her right eye. It makes her very alluring. Her purple eyes that always seem to gleam with passion and kindness. Maybe it was how she dressed. She's never afraid to wear what she loves and it always looks good on her. Even her outfit now looks amazing on her. The white button up shirt and black skirt with the black leggings and red high heels. To me though... Her generous nature is what made me fall for her... But that's just a pipe dream. She's levitating two hangars with bags behind her.

Rarity: "Here you two are. Perfectly formal for the region and will help keep you cool in the dessert heat." Rarity said as she floated the dresses over to the two. They took them and opened them. Starlight was awe struck due to the quality while Twilight and I weren't shocked.