Beautiful Thought. Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail) x Autistic Male Reader

Guide:

(F/c) = Favorite Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(H/l) = Hair Length
(E/c) = Eye Color
(F/n) = First Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(M/n) = Main Or Preferred Name

Beautiful Thought. Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail) x Autistic Male Reader

This was not requested. This Is a Special For Autism Awareness Month. As A Person with Asperger's that will be the spectrum of Autism I will be writing about here since it is the only spectrum I am one hundred percent familiar with. I hope you all can learn what it's kind of like by reading this. I chose Erza because she seems like she would be able to grasp the concept of it faster than the other members.

(No POV)

You were a re-equip mage that... Saw the world in a different light than most. You could hear things most would ignore... And not be able to filter them out. You could see small details on items that many would miss... Against your will. Worst of all there is no on or off switch or a filter that could let you ignore these details... It was maddening some days. Not many understood and often thought you were strange or mentally ill. You knew better however. Though the stares bothered you. Another thing that you were known for is not being the best in social situations. However, as you aged that got easier even though you still can get over whelmed. You have traveled to Magnolia to join the famous guild of Fairy Tail, since no one else wanted you due to your... Ways of thinking.

(Your POV)

Okay (M/n)... Straight to the office... No distractions. Or at least try to avoid them. What was that? A loud boom? I dart my head in that direction and see nothing. I focus on it for a time until I can finally shake it off and keep walking forward. Soon I arrive at the office and knock firmly. I hear a deep voice say 'come in' and I do so. I look and see Master Makarov who is expecting me... Unless he couldn't read my letter. Soon he looks up and once he sees me he smiles. Maybe he could read my letter.

Makarov: "Come in and sit (M/n)." Makarov said kindly to me. I nod without being able to look him in the eyes and sit down. I look at him and use a trick I learned when I was young. Though I cannot look him in the eyes, the nose is something I can focus on. "I was interested to see your letter (m/n)... may I ask why you think you'd fit into Fairy Tail?" Makarov asked me in a gruff voice. I breath in to calm my nerves and nod.

You: "Yes I can... You saw what I wrote about myself yes?" I asked Makarov respectfully. He nods. "Well... No guild I went to wanted me as a result... I heard from second hand accounts that your guild treats its members as family regardless of... What they are like... Being a re-equip mage like Titania... I thought maybe you guys could accept me." I said sounding a tad down trodden. It sucks. People judge me before they can know me. I was born this way. I sigh and look back up to see Makarov smiling at me.

Makarov: "We would never judge you for such a thing... And I will be sure to speak to the other masters about them turning you away for that at the next meeting between all of us. They shouldn't judge one based on something so small... Now... I just need to know what you have stored in your arsenal." Makarov said in a kind tone. That takes me aback slightly... he's willing to speak to the others on my behalf... I can't help but smile at that.

You: "Thank you... And I can list the armor, weapons, and what they do off if you like." I said still smiling a tad. Makarov nodded and I took another breath. "Let me begin with The Hallowed Resplendent Armor and its great sword "Valor". It's a holy armor often worn by elite Templars or demon slayers. It protects me from dark magic, evil weapons, and things to that nature. The sword itself if enchanted with sun fire. It's very effective against undead and evil targets and is lighter than most great swords." I said as I explained the first of my armors to him. He seems impressed at that.