Firsts

WARNING ⚠️

"No," Otabek said. "I can't. Yuri-" The blonde was on his feet and he walked over to his friend. Then Otabek was cut off by Yuri pressing his lips to his.

That was enough to break Otabek's self control. He kissed Yuri hard as he grabbed his ass. Yuri wrapped his legs around Otabek's waist. Otabek carried the smaller boy over to the bed and roughly pinned him down. Yuri gasped. Yes this is what his body wanted. Otabek wasted no time stripping Yuri of his clothes and then taking the blonde boy's dick in his mouth.

Yuri let out a long loud moan. He grabbed Otabek's hair and pulled. As much as he liked Otabek's hot mouth sucking on his dick, he'd much rather have Otabek's dick in him.

Words. Yuri was having a hard time with them. The only thing coming from his mouth were moans and gasps. Otabek's hands roamed over Yuri's chest and stomach. Yuri shivered. Otabek pinched one of Yuri's nipples and twisted it, causing the blonde to yelp. Fuck was he sensitive there.

Yuri whined as he felt Otabek's mouth leave his dick. Yuri watched as Otabek stripped. Otabek striped down to his boxers and roughly placed his lips to Yuri's.

Yuri was too impatient for this. He yanked Otabek's boxers down and spread his legs so wide it was practically a spilt. "F-fuck me B-Beka~" Yuri moaned against Otabek's lips, not being able to wait any longer. Otabek smirked and he was so glad omegas are self-lubricant.

Otabek didn't even want to bother with his fingers and he didn't care that Yuri was a virgin. He wasn't thinking properly. Yuri's scent had gotten to his brain. His dick was doing all the thinking.

Slowly he pushed himself in. Yuri tossed his head back moaning, his hands back in Otabek's hair tugging at it.

Once he was all the way in he started thrusting, pounding into Yuri. Yuri's breathing was hard and heavy and his moans grew louder. Otabek tried to quiet him with kisses.

Yuri came with a sharp gasp. Otabek smirked and stopped for a second to enjoy the site. The blonde boy was spread out in front of all red faced and his own cum on him. Otabek adjusted his hips just slightly before going even harder and faster on the younger boy.

Yuri bucked up and his nails scratched all over Otabek's back causing Otabek's to moan. Otabek tilted his hips again and Yuri fell back on the mattress and ended up blacking out.

Yuri's heat lasted for three days. His parents were gone on a business trip so Otabek stayed with Yuri. It was fuck after fuck after. Neither of them could get enough. By the end Yuri was left in hickeys, and he couldn't walk. Otabek was left with a few hickeys and his back covered in scratch marks.

The morning that Yuri's heat ended Otabek woke up got dressed and left. Without the scent controlling his dick Otabek could finally think rationally.

He got everything that he dreamed of... but what Yuri hated him? Yuri wanting him begging for him, that was probably just the heat talking. Otabek wasn't the only one thinking with his dick.

Yuri woke up and every single part of his body was sore and aching. He rolled over and Otabek wasn't there. He frowned. Otabek didn't stay to take care of him? He just fucked him and left?

Yuri was hurt that Otabek would just do that. Yuri tried to get up but the pain in his ass stopped him. He tried calling Otabek but no answer. Yuri wanted to thank Otabek for dropping everything and helping him and for the amazing sex of course.

Yuri just laid in bed, hoping the pain would die down so he could get the sex smell out of the room before his parents came back. He also pondered about what would things between him and his best friend would be like now. He decided that he wouldn't even bring it up. If Otabek did then he would tell him that it was nothing. To Yuri it hadn't meant anything to him. He was in heat and Otabek was an alpha. Otabek was his best friend, he trusted him. It was nothing more than a heat fuck to Yuri.

Otabek didn't want to go home just yet. His parents would probably kill him as soon as he stepped in the door. He was gone since Friday night and it was now Tuesday. Otabek couldn't tell them the truth... Then his parents definitely would kill him.

Images of those nights with Yuri would forever be in his brain. He was in love with his best friend. He fucked his best friend. How are things ever going to be the same between them? Would they be? Maybe now Otabek could tell Yuri how he felt... and maybe just maybe Yuri would feel the same and they could date and get married and- Otabek shook away the thought. It was ridiculous. Otabek doubted very seriously that Yuri would ever like him back.

Otabek knew that he had to get home and deal with parents eventually. Hopefully he could come up with a believable lie before he got there. Otabek felt like crying. He wanted to go back to Yuri but he couldn't face him. He knew that he would have to eventually do that too. Maybe he could just call Yuri... see if he is okay. Otabek took out his phone only to find out that it was dead. Otabek sighed. Otabek stopped as he came to a red light. He felt bad for ditching Mila to ruin his friendship with Yuri. That was probably the dumbest thing he ever did. He couldn't blame Yuri though. It wasn't his fault. All omegas in heat acted just like he did. BEEP! The light had turned green. Otabek blinked and snapped out of his thoughts when the guy behind him blared his horn. He drove home to deal with his parents. He would figure out things between him and Yuri later.

~~~~~~~~~~
Okay. Wow. The smut was pretty bad I know. But it was my first time so... yeah. Hopefully the next chapter will be up soon!