The Truth Always Comes Out

Otabek marched up to the blonde. "Yuri," he said. "What are you doing here?" He asked. Victor smiled. "Hello Otabek," said the other alpha.

"Hey Victor can go get me something to drink?" He asked. The alpha gave him a small nod before heading off. Yuri looked up at Otabek. Why? Why was he there?! Yuri started to panic.

"Are you here to see why your heat is late?" Otabek asked. Otabek gave him a lie to use so he used it. "Y-yeah, yeah," he said. "That's why I'm here. I was getting concerned so I wanted to find out why." Otabek nodded. "JJ's girlfriend got hurt so I'm here to see him," he said and Yuri let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. For moment he thought that maybe Otabek found out the truth somehow.

Yuri crossed his arms. "I hate that guy," he grumbled and Otabek smiled. "I know you do," he said. "But I'm going to be nice to him."

Yuri watched as Otabek left to go find JJ. He let out a sigh with relief. He was going to get away with it. Victor came back with a drink from the vending machine. "Where'd Otabek go?" He asked as he handed the omega his drink. Yuri took it. "He came to see JJ," he said. "His girlfriend got hurt so I guess he's here for emotional support."

Victor frowned. "Shouldn't he be here for you?" He asked confused. Yuri bit his lip hard. "Uh... well..." he said looking down. He didn't want to tell Victor about the web of lies that he had spun, and luckily he didn't have to because the alpha figured it out.

"He doesn't know that you're getting an abortion?!" Victor whispered yelled. He couldn't believe it. He didn't understand why Yuri would do something like that. "He doesn't even know that I'm pregnant!" Yuri whispered shouted.

Victor shook his head. "Yuri you have to tell him," he said sternly. "He deserves to know that you're pregnant and getting an abortion."

"Why?" Yuri asked. "So he can hate me?! I don't think so! What he doesn't know won't hurt him!" Victor just shook his head. "It's not right Yuri," he said. "What if the roles were reversed and he did that to you? How would you feel?"

"Nothing!" He whisper shouted. "Because I wouldn't know!" Victor let out a sigh.

Otabek found JJ. Isabelle would be alright, she wasn't badly injured. JJ was more hurt than he was. All he did was blame himself for her getting injured. Otabek wondered if he loved her. It sure did seem like it.

Being in that hospital reminded him that if Yuri was pregnant and they decided to have the baby they would be here with their newborn child nine months later.

When Otabek left he saw a very angry Victor in the waiting room. He walked over to the other alpha and took a seat next to him. "Hey Victor," he said quietly. "What's wrong?"

Victor let out a sigh and looked Otabek dead in the eyes. "Yuri has been keeping secrets from you," he said. Otabek looked confused. What secret could Yuri be keeping from him? "Yuri doesn't want you to know but he is pregnant and he's here to get an abortion.

Otabek's world really did come crashing down. He used to think that Yuri saying I don't love you would be the most painful thing in the world. Now it seemed like Yuri hated him.

He lied about being pregnant. And now he was getting an abortion? Otabek was hurt, angry, scared, confused, lost, and so many other emotions he couldn't describe. This was a betrayal. That's how Otabek saw it anyways.

"N-no," he said shaking his head. "Yuri... he he wouldn't do that." He said not wanting to believe what Victor said was true.

"I'm sorry," he said. "But he did. I thought he talked to you about it. I didn't know he lied to you like that." Otabek was getting really angry know. He got up and stormed to where Yuri was and burst through the door as Yuri was about to sign some papers.

"What the hell do you think you're doing Yuri?!" Otabek exclaimed. The woman behind the desk cleared her throat and got up from her chair. "I think I'll leave you two to talk things out," she said.

"No need," Otabek said as he yanked Yuri up from the chair. "We were just leaving."

Yuri had never seen Otabek so pissed off before. He would hate to be the poor guy Otabek was pissed at, so Yuri hated himself because he was that poor guy. He let Otabek drag him out of the hospital. "You fucking lied to me," Otabek snapped. "You are pregnant." Tears stung Yuri's eyes and he looked away. He couldn't bare to look at his friend. "And you were just about to get a fucking abortion without even telling me?!"

Yuri cried silently and gasped as Otabek pinned him against the wall. "You're such a fucking brat sometimes," he snapped. "I always looked pasted that because I know you're better than that, but this crosses the fucking line." He had never heard Otabek drop the f bomb before, but now he was saying it like a sailor or something. "I'm the fucking father Yuri," he snapped. "Don't you think that I should have a say in this? Or at least know about it?!"

"O-Otabek..." the blonde chocked out. "You're scaring me..." Otabek saw the fear in the omega's eyes and let go. He huffed. He was pissed off, but if he stayed any longer he knew that he would end up hurting Yuri and he would never forgive himself for that. Otabek was angry because he was so hurt. He couldn't believe that Yuri would actually do that to him. Otabek took a deep breath and clenched his fists. "I can't fucking believe you," Otabek mumbled under his breath as he marched over to his motorcycle. Yuri watched with tears in his eyes as Otabek rode away without him.