{Route A} End

Nine months. Nine miserable, painful months Yuri had to suffer. He was actually a little glad behind all screaming because he knew that it was almost over. Almost over.

Yuri screamed, crying out in pain. Nothing else could compare to the pain he was in. He kept telling himself that soon it would be over and everything would be alright...

Otabek had to bandage his hand and he was actually surprised it wasn't broken because Yuri squeezed so hard. He also thought he might go deaf from all the screaming. Otabek is a very strong alpha, but he almost fainted when he saw all that blood.

In the end though it was worth it because he got to hold his beautiful baby girl in his arms. She had Yuri's green eyes and Otabek's dark hair. She was so tiny.

The nurses took her off though to make sure that she was healthy and stuff. Yuri was passed out cold. Otabek kissed his head and brushed his hair back. "I love you so much," he whispered. "You did a great job of carrying our child and bringing her into this world." They didn't really talk much about their relationship so Otabek did not even know what they really were. They were somewhere between lovers and friends, a gray area. However that did not matter now.

Otabek wiped his eyes and he blamed himself. He regretted everything more now than before. He dropped Yuri's cold hand back on the hospital bed. If it was not for him Yuri wouldn't wouldn't be dead.

At the funeral Otabek could not believe that Yuri spent his last moments in so much pain. The pain that Otabek felt hurt like hell. He spent endless nights crying until he ran out of tears to shed.

The only thing that brought Otabek happiness was his daughter, Yura, which of course he named after Yuri.

When Otabek graduated high school he got a job as a mechanic. Yuuri and Victor were more than happy to babysit when he went to work.

It was hard being a single parent, but Otabek didn't see how he could just move on from someone he loved so dearly. Yura, his daughter, was a constant reminder of the love of his life.

As Yura got older she became more and more like Yuri. She had the sass and short temper just like he did.

What Otabek didn't know was that Yuri was watching. He watched himself laying dead in the hospital and he watched Otabek cry over him. He watched Otabek go to school and work and raise their daughter.

The sad thing was though Yuri did not love Otabek at all. He said that he did, but he lied. He really tried to love Otabek, but his heart just was not  in it. You can not just fall in love with whoever want to. Yuri died and Otabek thought he loved him.

Yuri watched his daughter too. He watched her grow up, get in fights at school, and push Otabek's patience. It was almost like looking at himself.

Yuri could not bare to watch anymore. He tried communicating with them but nothing he did worked. He was nearly an observer of the life he left behind. He did not want to die. He thought he could live through it... he would have if he didn't lose so much blood.

Yuri decided that it was time to leave after four years. He knew that Otabek and Yura would be fine.

Otabek sensed a presence every since the moment Yuri died. He liked to think that Yuri's spirit was there watching over them, but knew that it couldn't be true.

One day when Yura was four, Otabek felt the presence leave. Maybe it was Yuri's spirit finally leaving them. Otabek never thought much of life after death, but Yuri made him question.

Yura did not get along with anyone. She was distant at school and went out of her way to avoid everyone. As she grew older it only got worse. The only person she liked was her. Well, there was one other person... Katsu. She was very fond of him and he was always nice to her.

They became best friends. They would always hang out, and stay up late on the phone texting each other. They were both betas.

The thing about Katsu and Yura was that they just went together, a perfect match. Though they didn't realize their feelings for each other until college.

Nothing between them was awkward, if anything it felt more than right. They had fallen for each other without even realizing that they were.

When Yura left for college, Otabek knew that he was really alone now. Both of his parents were gone; his father walked out on him and his mother died a few years ago because of an illness. Yuri died giving birth...

The pain was still there. Otabek went out a couple of times, he tried finding someone else to love... but... no one seemed to have the same... power I guess you could call it... over him like Yuri had.

No one was like him, and that was the problem. You can only move on after you let go. He had to let Yuri go. So he did. He got rid of everything that had been Yuri's. The one thing that he could not rid of though was Yura, but she was away at college now, so it wasn't a daily reminder.

At this point in Otabek's life, he thought that he would have more than one child. He thought he would be married to Yuri and they would have raised their children together, and when all of them left for college to go start their own life, Yuri would still be there with him by his side. Otabek thought they would grow old together and spoil their grandkids. Otabek thought they would die and be buried together. Yuri left long before him though.

Otabek laid on his death bed wondering if he could possibly meet Yuri again in the next life, or if he would even want to see him. Otabek allowed his eyes to shut as he took his left breath of life before death.

~~~~~~~~~~
Did you expect a happy ending to this route? Well, I might make one. It will be {Route A} Ending 2. Anyways~ I hoped that you guys liked it. (Even if it did break your heart...)

Votes and comments are appreciated as always.😊 Route B will be posted later today, but it won't be the end, B has a few more chapters.

I was always thinking about a short story with Katsu and Yura. Should I? Probably not right?

(Have this piece of official art to look at, in case you're feeling bad about this chapter

(Have this piece of official art to look at, in case you're feeling bad about this chapter.)