{Route A} Ending 2

Morning came way too early for Yuri and he felt sick to his stomach. He remembered all the pain Yuuri went through with his pregnancy. That's part of the reason why he didn't want to be pregnant, he was scared of the pain he would have to go through for a full nine months.

"Hey Yurio," Victor said smiling at the omega as he came into the kitchen. "Are you feeling okay?" Yuri yawned as he nodded.

"Would you like something to eat?" Yuuri asked. The other omega just shook his head. Yuuri frowned. "You have to eat something. You can't starve yourself. You're not just feeding yourself anymore." The blonde sighed rolling his eyes.

"Later," he mumbled crossing his arms. "I'm going out to see Otabek." Victor sighed. "Okay," he said. "Be safe." Yuri just nodded and walked out the door.

Otabek was already waiting for him at the corner between the bookstore and the cafe. Yuri smiles slightly as Otabek takes his hand. "Are you okay Yuri?" Otabek asked gently. Yuri nodded and they started walking, holding hands.

"I just feel sick," Yuri mumbled. Otabek laughed a little. "Well yeah," he said. "It's called morning sickness." Yuri shoved the alpha playfully.

They walked in silence for what seemed like the longest time, but it wasn't awkward silence. It was the nice peaceful silence, the kind Yuri was used, the kind of silence when they rode Otabek's motorcycle.

"Otabek," Yuri whispered hesitatingly as he kept his eyes focused on the ground. He felt the alpha staring at him. "You don't think that we're making a mistake do you...? Keeping the baby? Us being... a couple?"

Otabek stopped walking and stood in front of Yuri. "No," he said softly. "Of course not."

"I-I'm just having second thoughts..." Yuri mumbled. Otabek gently took Yuri's other hand. "It's okay," he whispered. "Don't let them get to you just because things are hard." Yuri nods and sighs.

"Hey," Otabek whispers. "I love you." Yuri glances up and Otabek gave him a quick peck on the lips. He knew that the omega hated any public display of affection, but he couldn't help himself. He pulled Yuri closer and kissed him softly. Yuri kissed back gently. Something just didn't feel right, kissing his best friend didn't feel right.

A few weeks later and Yuri still felt that way. Dating Otabek just didn't seem right. A month later and it still didn't feel right. Yuri wondered if maybe something was just wrong with him. If he couldn't love Otabek then could he love anyone? Would he even love their child? Was he born not being to love anyone? Yuri was having these thoughts at two in the morning and broke down into tears, sobbing.

Otabek came over one day and Yuri wasn't expecting him. Victor answered the door. "Hello Otabek," he said smiling at the other alpha. "You're here to visit Yurio ?" Otabek nodded. "Yes," he said. "I have a surprise for him."

"Yurio~!" Victor called. "You have a visiter!" Yuri came to the door. His baby bump was clearly noticeable though his shirt. Otabek glanced down and smiled at it. "Are you ready to go?" Otabek asked.

"Have fun you two~!" Victor said. Yuri sighed and followed Otabek to his car, he hardly ever rode the motorcycle anymore and that made Yuri sad. Otabek said that riding a motorcycle while pregnant wasn't very safe. Yuri just rolled his eyes at the alpha's words.

Yuri got in the passenger seat and Otabek handed him a blindfold. Yuri just started at the older male with a blank expression. "Put it on," Otabek said. Yuri was too tired to fight so he put on the blindfold and let Otabek drive them to wherever they were going.

Otabek parked the car and helped Yuri out. He lead Yuri inside of a building and then took the blindfold off of his boyfriend. Yuri was standing in Otabek's house in the guest room that had been converted into a nursery.

Yuri gasped. Otabek hugged the omega from behind and placed his hands on the blonde's stomach. "My mom said that you can move in if you'd like," Otabek whispered. "I would like it if you did. It would make things a little easier. That, and I hated not being with you every minute of everyday."

Yuri had stopped going to school when his stomach was noticeable. He didn't wanted anyone else knowing that he was knocked up.

Yuri decided to move in with Otabek when he was four months pregnant. Victor was relieved. He knew how Yuuri acted during his pregnancy and didn't want to put up with Yuri acting that way. Victor considered Yuri to be his son, and he loved him like one, but...

"Victor," Yuuri said as he came out of the bathroom. He held up a pregnancy test, positive. Victor smiled widely and placed kisses all over his omega's face. "We're going to be having another child!" Victor cheered happily.

Victor could not deal with two pregnant omegas. It would probably be the death of him. Yuri decided to move out on his own, no one asked him too. Yuri was Otabek's problem now.

Otabek was happy to spend more time with the pregnant omega. Sure Yuri's hormones were everywhere and craved random things at weird hours, but watching Yuri's stomach grow over the months made it all worth it.

The good thing was that Otabek knew how to keep quiet. Keeping his mouth shut actually saved Otabek from a lot yelling from the blonde omega. If you thought Yuri was moody when he wasn't pregnant... His temper was a lot worse. He would freak out about almost every little thing then break down sobbing because he yelled at the alpha.

Otabek just prayed that he said the right things to calm Yuri down and not make Yuri angry again.

Yuri and Otabek have gone to the doctors for an ultrasound. The were going to have a girl. Otabek was unbelievably happy seeing his and Yuri's child on the monitor. Yuri tried to be happy, but for some reason he just couldn't.

October had came, and Yuri was already two days passed his due date. Otabek was freaking out on the inside, but played cool as usual.

Then, in the middle of the night, Yuri woke up in unbelievable pain and he felt his water brake. "Beka!" Yuri shouted and hit the alpha with his pillow. "Wake up! My water just broke!"

Otabek's mother got them to the hospital as fast as she could. By morning, their beautiful baby girl was born.

When Yuri got to hold his daughter he broke down into tears. He loved her, and he knew it. Then he remembered everything Otabek had done for him and how much he cared and loved him; and nothing about their relationship seemed wrong to Yuri anymore.

Their child was quite, just like Otabek, and she also had his dark hair; but she had Yuri's eyes. They agreed on the name Yura. Otabek joked that if they ever had a son they should name it after him, and Yuri rolled his eyes at the alpha.

Otabek held onto Yuri as he cried and whispered sweet nothings into his ear, calming Yuri down a little. Yuri couldn't wait to bring her home. Yuri never imagined in his wildest dreams that this would be his life, but it was, and he wouldn't trade it for anything.

Yuri loved them both so much and couldn't believe that he almost got an abortion all those months ago.