{Route B}

⚠️WARNING SMUT⚠️

It was weird being around Yuri. Otabek was getting turned on though and he hated it. Absolutely positively hated it. It brought back the memories of their first time together and that's the last thing Otabek wanted to think of. He took Yuri to his house, practically naked and a complete mess.

Dammit. He looked so fucking good. So fucking fuckable. He carried the small to his room and pushed him back against the bed, and pinned him down. Then he stripped the omega of his boxers which was the only clothing he was wearing at the time. The omega said nothing in protest.

Otabek grabbed Yuri's legs and put them over his shoulders one at a time. He reached down and removed the clothing covering his dick and thrust all the way into the small omega. The blonde threw his head back, crying out in pain as he pull the bedsheets.

It wasn't fucking fair. Here Otabek was, fucking him, while fully dressed with just his dick out. He missed his friend and he didn't want to say anything about what was happening. He saw the anger in Otabek's eyes but there was also lust in them.

Otabek's thrust were fast and hard. It hurt like fucking hell for Yuri. There was no preparation. Otabek was dry fucking him. Omegas are self lube recant, but his heat just started and he wasn't that turned on so...

Yuri's hands moved from the sheets to Otabek's back and his nails duh into the alpha's skin and it drew blood. The alpha groaned and shifted his hips so it hit a different inside of Yuri driving him wild. Tears filled his green eyes and he he cried out louder in pain. Yuri felt like his insides were being set on fire and it felt like someone was tearing him in half starting from his ass. Nothing at all was enjoyable about. With each passing second he hated it more and more. He didn't even realize he was sobbing and begging for Otabek to stop.

The alpha just help him down and continued fucking the helpless omega. He pulled out before he came. Otabek's cum ended up all over the blonde's stomach. The alpha got up and left the room. Yuri stared in disbelief, not believing what had just happened.

Otabek didn't hear him. He wanted Yuri even before their first time and he wanted him more even after that. He kept pounding into the smaller boy, faster and harder. Otabek loved every second of it. He loved fucking Yuri. He loved having his dick inside of him. Because he loved Yuri. He knew that he would never stop loving Yuri. He just couldn't. Otabek's dick was mainly doing all the thinking for him. He didn't didn't hear Yuri's cries and didn't notice that he was sobbing until he stopped.

He had just raped Yuri. The omega's scent must have clogged his brain. Otabek felt like a fucking douche bag. He had just raped Yuri. He didn't mean to, but he just couldn't help himself.

Otabek went and took a quick shower. He came back into the room to find the omega curled up, wrapped in the bedsheets, sobbing his eyes out. The sound of him crying broke Otabek's heart. He left the room silently.

Otabek went to the drugstore and bought somethings to help Yuri with heat. Then he went to the grocery store and bought some things for dinner.

Yuri couldn't believe that Otabek would just rape him like that. He raped him then left. He just wanted Otabek to take him home, not his house and fuck him.

He finally got up and wiped his eyes. He climbed out of bed and found his clothes. He got dressed and found his phone and Otabek's charger. He waited patiently for his phone to turn on. His eyes still stung with tears, but he decided that he wouldn't let himself cry anymore.

He didn't know who to call. Yuri just felt so alone and he was scared. He couldn't help it. He cried and he heard Otabek come home. Yuri quickly wiped his eyes and sniffled. He wiped his eyes a couple of times with a tissue. Otabek opened the door and this time Yuri was ready. He picked up a book and threw it him. "Go away you fucking dick!" He snapped but his voice cracked. The book missed and hit the door but it was awfully close to hitting Otabek in the face.

Otabek knew that Yuri probably hated him even more after what he had just done. "Yuri..." he said. "I'm sorry..."

"No!" Yuri cried out. "You're fucking not! You're not sorry at all you fucking bastard! I'm glad that I got rid of your fucking child!"

Otabek stormed in the room. He didn't want to be reminded of that. Having a child with Yuri... marrying him one day... those were his dreams but Yuri had killed them and now he was rubbing it in Otabek's face. He picked the omega up by his neck and slammed him against the wall.

"You act like I'm the bad guy here," Otabek growled. "You killed my fucking child. I still you Yuri Plisetsky. I can't go a single day without constantly thinking about you. I want you to be mine. Mine and only mine. I don't even want another alpha to even look at you."

Otabek let go. The omega fell to the floor with a loud thud. He took in a few deep breaths before looking up at the alpha. Otabek just stared down at him. Yuri couldn't read his expression, he had no idea what the older guy was thinking. Slowly Otabek took a few steps back and then he left the room.

Yuri waited about ten minutes before standing up and walking back over to the bed. Yuri rubbed his neck where Otabek had held him. How could Otabek have changed so much? Yuri started to wonder if it was he fault. Yuri sat on the edge of the bed and stared at the door. He knew one thing for certain, Otabek had completely lost his mind.