{Route A}

A/N: Route A is where Yuri decides to keep the baby. I hope you guys enjoy! Votes and comments are very much appreciated. 😊 Also I will be posting Route B later today!

Never in a million years Yuri would have thought that Otabek loved him. "I'm in love with you Yuri," Otabek said tears still rolling down his cheeks. "I love everything about you, and I loved that night with you, and I want to keep our baby. If you hate me-"

"I don't hate you," Yuri said quietly. "I love you too... I'm just- I don't think that I'm ready to have a baby..."

Otabek pulled the omega into his arms. "You're not going to be alone Yuri," he whispered as he ran his fingers through the omega's blonde hair. "I'll never leave your side. I'm going to stay with you and help you through this. Please..."

"Okay," Yuri whispered. "I'll keep the baby."

"Our baby," Otabek whispered as he pulled away. He leaned down and softly kissed the younger boy. Otabek was seeing fireworks and his heart was racing. Maybe, just maybe, Yuri would want to be with him too.

Otabek was seeing fireworks, but to Yuri it was more like watching paint dry. The first time they kissed Yuri was on his heat and his body was craving an alpha which just happened to be Otabek. Slowly Yuri pulled away. He had already hurt Otabek by lying to him once, and he couldn't do it again.

"I-I have been in love with you for the past two years," said the alpha. "I want us to be more than friends." Yuri bit his lip. Otabek kept saying he loved him so much Yuri was afraid that he'd propose.

"You mean like boyfriends?" Yuri asked, he had to make sure that it wasn't a proposal. Otabek nodded. "Yes," he said. "It's getting late..."

"Stay," Yuri whispered looking up into the alpha's eyes. "I mean... you can stay the night if you want." Otabek smiled widely and the two headed upstairs. Before all of this started Otabek stayed over quiet a lot and he had a toothbrush and some clothes over at Yuri's place.

Otabek went to brush his teeth and Yuri changed into his pajamas and then they switched. Yuri climbed into bed and Otabek got in with him and pulled him close and kissed his head. Yuri wanted to pull but he stayed pressed against Otabek.

Otabek was extremely happy. He was in Yuri's house spending the night with him, cuddling him, and they were going to have a baby! Otabek couldn't wait. He decided that after the baby was born he would marry Yuri. He watched as the omega fell asleep. Otabek was too excited to sleep. He softly rubbed Yuri's stomach.

When Yuri woke up he felt like he got hit by a bus. He saw Otabek lying in the floor without any covers. "Beka...?" Yuri asked looking down at the alpha.

"I'm fine," Otabek muttered as he stood up. "You sure do move a lot in your sleep." Yuri blushed. Everything was nice for a moment until Yuri heard the door open downstairs. His parents were home. He would have to tell them, and he didn't Otabek there so he could get killed too.

"Otabek!" He whispered shouted. "My parents are home!" Otabek mentally cursed. He honestly hated Yuri's parents, there was nothing about them to like.

Otabek gave Yuri a quick kiss before grabbing his things and heading out the back door. He knew that he would have to tell his parents too, but at least they might be nicer about it...

"Yuri!" His mother yelled. "We're home!" Yuri quickly got dressed and headed downstairs. "Hey mom," he said forcing a smile. "Hey dad."

"Yuri go make us some breakfast, we've had a long flight," said his mother. Yuri nodded and went to do as he was told. His parents sat at the table and started at their screens. Maybe Yuri could tell them without them hearing...?

"Hey mom...?" Yuri said. "Yes dear?" She said not looking up from her phone. "I'm not an alpha..." he said. "I'm an omega."

"What?!" His father exclaimed as he got up from his chair. "You're not an alpha?" His mother said looking straight at him. "You're an omega?" Wasn't she listening?

"And I'm pregnant," he blurted out. That really pissed his father off. He was pissed off beyond words, but his mother had plenty of them. "I can't fucking believe that you would do something so stupid!" She yelled. "You're getting an abortion right now!"

"No," Yuri said calmly. "I'm not."

"Then get out!" She snapped. "You're no longer my son!"

Yuri packed up all his things as fast as he could and left the house with his arguing parents inside.

Otabek was sitting at the table having dinner with his parents and he hadn't heard anything from Yuri all day. "So you've been dating Mila for awhile now..." his mother said.

"Actually," Otabek said. "We broke up."

"Why?" His mother questioned sounding heartbroken. "You two were so cute together! I thought you'd go to prom!"

"I'm sorry mom," he said, not really sorry at all. "But I'm in love with someone else, Yuri Plisetsky."

"You're in love with him?" She asked as if was the most unlikely thing to ever happen. "Isn't he an alpha?"

"No," Otabek said shaking his head. "He's an omega. A pregnant omega. He's pregnant with my child."

Otabek's mother dropped her fork and it made a clang! Sound as it hit the plate. His father, who had been quite this whole time, looked up and simply said, "What?"

"What does he plan on doing with it?" His mother asked. "He's going to keep the baby," Otabek said. "And we're going to raise it."

"Otabek," his mother said. "A baby is a huge responsibility-"

"No." His father said sternly. "I forbid it."

"Don't talk to him like that," his mother snapped at his father. Otabek parents constantly fought over everything, but this was the last straw.

Around midnight the fighting stopped and Otabek's father had walked out and vanished from his life.