The Truth Keeps Coming Out

Otabek thought that he just needed some time to calm down, but a day later he was even more pissed. He didn't know how to take care of a baby, but didn't want to just get rid of it. He decided then that he wouldn't let Yuri get an abortion. He had to find a way to talk Yuri out of it.

He didn't bother driving. Everyone knows to leave an angry alpha alone. He marched over to Yuri's house and knocked on the door. No answer. This time he pounded on the door and Yuri answered. His eyes were red and puffy from crying. Otabek hated him, he had to. Yuri didn't dare open his mouth to say a single word. He knew Otabek had something to say.

"Yuri," he said. "I'm not going to let you get an abortion. You can't." Otabek looked pissed off and Yuri knew that he was. He knew that his friend was hurt, but he couldn't just march in and tell him what to do. Yuri crossed his arms. "You can't force me to have a child Otabek!" He snapped. Otabek slammed him against the wall and held him by the omega's throat. Yuri's eyes went wide with fear.

"Yuri," the alpha's voice was low and filled with anger. "I forbid you to abort our child." He let go and let the omega fall to the floor. Otabek wasn't the same person anymore. "I hate you," Yuri said his eyes filling with tears. "I don't even know you anymore." Yuri ran back up to his room and slammed the door.

Otabek realized he made a mistake. He stormed out of Yuri's house. He collapsed on the stairs and started to cry. This was much worse than I don't love you, Yuri actually said I hate you.

Otabek didn't want to lose his child, but it was either that or lose Yuri.

Yuri laid up in his room. He didn't see how he could possibly cry anymore. He should be be dry of tears by now, but they just kept coming. Clearly Otabek wanted the child, so he was only pretending to be relieved? Yuri didn't know.

As the red sat alone she wondered if her boyfriend would ever show up. She had been waiting for a half hour. She tried texting him, but didn't get an answer. Where could he possibly be? This is the third time this week that Otabek had rescheduled their date, and honestly it was getting kind of ridiculous. Mila tried calling him, but didn't get an answer. Her phone buzzed and she hoped that it was Otabek, but nope, it was Sala. Why was the prettiest girl in school texting her? She didn't know. She read the text and her eyes went wide. Sala was asking her out?! She couldn't believe it. Didn't Sala know that Mila was dating Otabek?

Otabek went back to his house only to be bothered by an angry Mila at his door. "I thought you said we were going on a date today," she said. "Where were you? I waited for over an hour!"

Otabek sighed. He already had enough to deal with. "Mila," he said. "I'm breaking up with you. I can't do this anymore."

She looked hurt one minute and angry the next. "Fine," she said. "Whatever. If you wanted to break up you could have told me before I went and waited on you!" The red headed left and Otabek was glad. One less problem to deal with.

Mila was actually pretty okay with the breakup. She had known for awhile now that she was bisexual, but she was more into girls. She waited awhile before texting Sala back, saying yes to that date.

Otabek was sad, hurt, and pissed, but he still loved Yuri. He wished that he didn't.

Yuri couldn't understand how his life had become such a mess. He knew where he went wrong though. He wished that he could go back in time and not ask Otabek to come over. He should have just let Otabek go to the stupid dance, but he didn't.

Otabek came back to see Yuri. He gently knocked on the door this time. "Yuri?" He called after a moment. "Please answer the door. I promise I won't hurt you."

Slowly the door opened. "What do want now?" The omega asked. Otabek pushed the door wide open and got down on his knees and hugged the omega tightly. "I'm so sorry Yuri," he cried. "I was pissed off and I let it cloud my judgement..."

Yuri tensed up and Otabek felt it. "Please forgive me," he begged. "Please don't hate me..."

Yuri pushed the alpha off of him. "Do you want to keep the baby or not?" He asked. Otabek stood up and cleared his throat as he wiped his eyes. "I want to keep the baby," Otabek said looking into Yuri's eyes. "Well I don't," Yuri said crossing his arms. "I don't even have know what I'm going to do with my own life yet. I can't take care of a child. I'm not ready for that."

"But you're ready to just get rid of it?" Otabek asked. "It's our child Yuri. Ours. We should make the choice together."

"You mean talk the other one into what they want?" Yuri asked. Otabek let out a sigh. "I don't know," he said, "I guess so."

Yuri frowned. "Otabek..." he said. "I'm sorry. I'm the one carrying the child. It's more of my choice to make than yours. I don't want it. I want to go get an abortion. I don't want to be pregnant and I don't want to give birth period."

Otabek started crying again. "But Yuri..." he said. "It's our child! I can already imagine them. They could my hair and your beautiful eyes-"

"Why do you want to have a child with me so badly?" Yuri asked. "I always knew that you were a sap Otabek, but this is just unreal. I don't understand why you care so much."

Otabek didn't want to tell him. He couldn't. "Because Yuri," he said tears falling down his face. "I'm in love with you."