{Route B}

Otabek didn't want to tell him. He couldn't. "Because Yuri," he said tears falling down his face. "I'm in love with you."

"I don't love you Otabek," Yuri said and for Otabek it was just as bad as he imagined it would be. "And I'm getting an abortion. And that's final! It's my body so it's my choice!"

Otabek start sobbing and he left, slamming the door behind him as hard as he could. He went home and cried until he couldn't cry anymore. Otabek just wanted to die. It seemed like he had everything for a split second only to by ripped away from him at light speed. He knew that he couldn't talk Yuri out of it. Yuri could be as suborn as a bull sometimes.

Yuri sighed as the door slammed shut. He just couldn't stop hurting Otabek could he? He went up to his room. He wished that he had someone to talk to...

The next day Yuri decided to just take the bus to the hospital. This time he went through with the abortion. There. It was all over. Yuri Plisetsky was no longer pregnant and he planned to keep it that way. He went to the drug store and bought some medication that would help him during his heats. It would cover up his scent along with some other things.

Yuri was relieved that he no longer had to worry about having a child. He did worry about Otabek though. He just broke the alpha's heart. Yuri had a feeling that things between them would never be the same and he was right.

He tried calling Otabek a couple of times, but no answer. Now Yuri knew what it felt like to be ignored by your favorite person. Yuri liked Otabek a lot, but he didn't love him. At least not in the way that Otabek loved him.

Eventually Yuri gave up on trying to get Otabek to talk to him. A week went by with the two of them talking. Then two weeks. Then a month.

Otabek had a couple of other friends to hang out with, like JJ, Leo, and Seung Gil Lee. Yuri however didn't really have any other friends. He realized just how lonely he was without Otabek. He missed his best friend.

Otabek would see Yuri at school all the time, but he couldn't talk to him. Every time he saw the omega it was like tearing open a wound and that wound got torn open every day.

It had been a month and Otabek knew that Yuri's heat would be coming up, but he figured that Yuri would probably take medication for it since he didn't want to get pregnant again.

Otabek really missed Yuri. He missed hanging with Yuri and just being with him. Yuri did break his heart, but Otabek was still in love with the omega. Why must the universe torture him so? He thought about calling Yuri and talking things out, but he didn't know how to do that without bursting into tears.

Yuri decided that he was tired of being sad and lonely. He was going to go out. He went and Emil to get him a fake ID. For Emil getting one was no problem.

Friday night Yuri took his fake ID and decided to hit up a club downtown. He got in and the majority of the people their were alphas. Yuri got a few of them to buy him some drinks and soon he was drunk.

He danced to the music catching the eyes of quite a few alphas. One of them approached the drunken omega and started dancing next to him. "You look a little young to be in this club~" he said with a smirk. Yuri giggled. "So? Maybe I ju-just look younger than I aammm..." Yuri slurred.

The alpha grabbed ahold of Yuri's waist. "You're such a pretty little thing~ you know that~" the alpha said and backed them up until Yuri's back was pressed against the wall. "You're pretty goood loooking yourself~" Yuri said with a giggle.

The alpha kissed him roughly and started grinding against him. Yuri moaned louder as the alpha started biting his neck, leaving hickeys. The alpha dragged Yuri outside to his van.

They climbed into the back and the alpha fucked Yuri until the sun rose. Yuri was passed out and the alpha was done with him. The alpha took Yuri out of his car and laid him in the parking lot then drove away, not even bothering to dress the omega.

Yuri woke up, his head pounding and every inch of his body was sore. He stood up and picked up his clothes. He couldn't think straight. He decided to walk home but he couldn't really remember where he was.

Yuri started burning up and he dropped to his knees. Fuck. He forgot that his heat was coming up and forgot to take his medication. He started whimpering and he fumbled through his clothes and found his phone. 1 fucking %. This couldn't be happening.

Yuri tried to call someone so he clicked on the first contact and hoped that they would answer and he could tell them what was wrong before the phone died.

Otabek was sleeping peacefully only to get woken by his phone ringing. He answered it without checking to see who it was. "Hello...?" He mumbled and yawned.

"My heat started," Yuri's voice came over the phone. "I'm outside the club. D-downtown I-" The call ended. Yuri was outside a club downtown on his heat? Everything about that was bad.

Otabek went and got in car. As much as he didn't want to, he knew that he couldn't just leave Yuri stranded downtown on his heat. He got there as quickly as he could and he could smell Yuri's scent strongly. He parked his car on the side of the road. He quickly rushed over to the omega and picked him up and put him in his car.