{Route A}

Yuri called Yuuri and Victor to let them know what had happened and they agreed to let Yuri stay with them. Yuri locked himself in the guest room for the first night and wouldn't come out for dinner.

"I'm worried about him," Victor said. He had lost his appetite, but Yuuri's food was too good to pass up, so he ate.

"Yurio will be okay," the omega said gently. "He's just going through a lot right now. He decided to keep the baby and his parents just disowned him. He's lost and scared... I wouldn't know what to do if I was in his shoes honestly..." Yuuri stared down at his plate. He was worried about Yuri too.

Yuuri was scared to have a baby with Victor even though they were in love and married. He was super stressed, and he knew stress was bad for the baby which stressed him even more, and it seemed like an endless cycle. He had Victor though. Victor calmed him down and eased his unsteady nerves.

Yuri was different though. He was stronger. Yuuri had faith in him that he'd be okay.

Victor finished dinner and noticed that Yuuri barely ate anything. "Please eat dear," he said gently. Yuuri frowned at him, but ate all of his food. "I'll do the dishes and watch over Katsu tonight," Victor said with a slight smile. Yuuri nodded. "Thank you Victor," he kissed his alpha's cheek. "I'm going to cheek on Yurio."

The blonde omega had laid in bed all day. He couldn't cry and he couldn't move. His whole body felt numb and everything seemed dull. He always thought his parents loved him, but they were just too busy to spend time with him. No. They cared more about their image than their own son.

There was a soft knock on the door. "Yurio? Are you okay? Do you want anything?" Yuuri's voice came from the other side of the door. Yuri kept his mouth shut. After a moment Yuuri spoke again. "May I come in?"

"Yes," Yuri said and the door opened. Yuuri sat down on the bed beside the smaller omega. "I'm here to listen if you want to talk..." the older omega said in a gentle tone. Yuri let out a soft sigh and rolled over to face him.

"I'm going to be able to do this right?" Yuri asked. Yuuri smiled slightly as those green eyes stared up at him. He just needed some reassurance. "Yes Yurio," he said. "You have me and Victor. And Otabek right? We're all here for you, Yurio."

"I'm just..." the blonde said and paused.

"Scared?" Yuuri questioned. The other omega nodded a little. "I was scared to. I know that you're situation is a lot different than mine, but I promise that everything is going to be okay. You're going to be crankier and moody and craving weird stuff you would usually never eat, and of course you're belly will get bigger... but you'll have the baby and it'll be the happiest day of your life when you get to hold them."

Yuri smiled a little. The omega's words calmed him a little. His phone started ringing and the blonde sat up. He looked at Yuuri. "We can talk more to tomorrow," the older omega said before leaving the room. Yuri answered his phone after he saw it was Otabek calling.

"Yuri?" Otabek's voice came over the phone. "Are you okay?" He could hear Otabek's parents fighting in the background. Yuri said nothing. "I uh, told my parents that we... that you're..." the alpha said awkwardly. "Yeah... anyways my father isn't taking it well."

"Sounds like it," Yuri mumbled. "I'm fine. My parents kicked me out after I told them... it's fine. I'm staying with Victor and Yuri so..."

"How's our baby?" Otabek asked with a smile tugging at his lips. Yuri giggled. "Beka..."

Otabek smiled. He loved hearing Yuri's laugh. "The baby's fine as well."

"I'll let you rest," Otabek said. "Goodnight. I love you."

"I love you too," Yuri whispered before hanging up. He hoped that Otabek would be okay. Yuri rested his hands on his stomach. He still found it hard to believe that he was actually carrying a child; his and Otabek's child.

Yuri didn't sleep well at all. He woke up every time Katsu cried. By four AM he wanted to put duck type on that baby's mouth. He got up and went to the nursery. Neither Victor nor Yuuri was there. He frowned and walked over to the crib. He picked up Katsu and held him just like Yuuri taught him.

Victor came into the room carrying a bottle. "Rock him gently," Victor said quietly as he stood behind the omega. Yuri nodded and gently rocked Katsu in his arms. Victor held out the bottle. Yuri took it and carefully fed the baby. He stopped crying and they both smiled. Yuri gently laid him back down in the crib. Victor and Yuri both left the room quietly.

"You're very good with him," Victor whispered still smiling. "I'm actually quite impressed."

Yuri smiled a little. "You really think so?" He asked. The alpha nodded. "Yes," he said. "I know so." The omega smiled widely. "Thanks Victor," he said. The older man shook his head. "No need to thank me," he whispered. "It's the truth."

They both went back to bed, and this time Katsu stayed asleep. Yuuri slept peacefully that however, and it was one of the best sleeps he had in awhile.

When Otabek heard the fighting stop he got concerned. He went downstairs and found his mother in the kitchen crying. Otabek walked over to her. "Where's dad...?" He asked hesitantly. His mother wiped her eyes and snuffled. "He left," she said looking at her son. "He said horrible things about you... and... he left..." she was still crying and it was hard for Otabek to understand her, but he did. His dad left them. He no longer loved either of them. Otabek walked over and hugged his mother tightly. "It's going to be okay..." his mother whispered as she wrapped her arms around her son. "Everything is going to be okay."