Daddys Away

My daddy works nights so he works 10pm to 6am and it really sucks cause I miss having him home in bed. His schedule changes some weeks so I'm lucky I guys but right now it sucks because it's the weekend and I have my little brother which means daddy can't come over. My family doesn't trust him after all the mean stuff he did before but that's okay he will prove to everyone that he's a good guy and then things can be normal again.
Today is Sunday and I got to see my daddy. Well I got to see my boyfriend. We had great sex and he smacked my ass and we had a great time. Except that I've been sick and my nose has been super stupid and bleeding lots so when he pushed my face into the couch it made t bleed. It didn't hurt but it was super gross. We hurried and took a shower and it took a rly rly long time to stop bleeding but after I got lot of cuddles. We had a good laugh cause of the blood it sorta made us break a hard limit. Not rly but it was funny. Then I had to put lotsa notes in for work and he got upset since he had to work.
He said I had all weekend to have them done and I waited till it was our time to do them. He was disappointed in my procrastination and how it I trusted our time together especially since we only ha three hours today. I'm going to try and be better about getting them done so that it doesn't ruin stuff anymore. Then I remembered I have a party for my friends birthday so on his day off we aren't even gonna get a lot of time together cause I work and then have to do that. It sucks but the therapist said it's important for me to go out and do things with my friends so he said I needed to go even though I wanted to stay home and he rly wanted me to. It's nice to know he cares and wants me to do what the therapist says though. I'm super sleepy but I'm happy I get to sleep in some before work tomorrow that means when he gets home I get to have three hours of cuddle time instead of just one :-)
We haven't gotten to talk about what else I want but I'm sure we will soon. I'm nervous and excited but I do call him daddy a lot outside of just sex and I think he likes it. I really hope he does we will see though....wish me luck readers.