Morning time

So daddy woke me on accident when he was taking the dog out. He was trying to be quiet but I felt him get out of bed. When he came back in we were cuddling and then daddy started running his fingers in a very nice way on a certain spot that got me very excited. We ended up having really awesome morning sex and then took a shower together. He had to run to his old house so I did work notes and went to help with the garden a neighbor does every summer. We work on it every year his family and mine. It's huge I'll take a picture sometime once we are done. After that I ran home and changed and daddy and I went to softball. It was my first real games and he was excited to watch. I did good as catcher but since I can't hit as good as the guys on the team I didn't make I to first base but I at least hit the ball every time. Honestly my team isn't very good but it was still a lot of fun.
After softball I went straight back to working on the garden and then went home and daddy and I watched master chef and had Chinese food for dinner. Daddy played some of his game and we watched more tv then went to bed. It was kinda a boring day after sports and such.
We did have a really nice talk about our regular relationship and how things were going there. It was nice for him to listen and not freak out for once. We were both calm and I feel a lot better now that we went over some stuff.