Lots of fun

So as soon as I walked through the house my boyfriend was on me.  We had amazing sex and then we had dinner and went out for a walk. We have been walking every night with out dog. Well he was my dog but now he's sorta both of ours.

This is how he sleeps

This is how he sleeps...I think he forgets he's a dog but anyway he's super cute and awesome. He killed a possum for me and caught a bird that was in the house. He didn't hurt the bird though after I told him to drop it he actually did. He's almost 7 months old. I don't remember if I told you his whole name and I don't feel like going back and looking so here it is again or for the first time, Alucard Sir Dobby. We call him Al most the time.
So we take him for a long walk and play Pokémon go almost every night.

So my boyfriend got a new job and he starts it the 22 and we will have way more time together. I'm excited and so is he.

We went out to eat with some friends on Friday.
Umm its Monday 5-15-17 so anyway last Friday we went out with two friends and their three kids along with my brother. We went to a Mexican place and it was a lot of fun. I was more into playing with the kids then I was the adult talk. I was trying to make my brother laugh because he was cranky so I was throwing chips at him(just little pieces) and then the other kids wanted to play so I threw some at them. We were having fun and our friends were laughing. I only threw a few but my boyfriend finally grabbed my leg under the table ,very very high up almost touching somewhere he shouldn't in public. He leaned in and whispered in a growl that I better stop it. I threw another one and he leaned in to kiss me and said very sternly that he would remember that. I stopped and wanted to go home sooooo damn bad. We hung out for another two hours before I dropped my brother off and we finally got to go home. I figured he forgot about it but when we went upstairs he grabbed me and we started making out. Cloths were thrown off but when I thought we were going to fuck he spanked me. I was surprised but it turned me on and after apologizing and promising to listen even though we both knew it wasn't that easy we had amazing mind blowing sex. He's getting really good at doing what I like.

So that was Friday. Well Saturday was just as amazing! I was about to head it and he said something and I for some reason was annoyed so I said he may be in charge of the bedroom but that didn't mean he was in charge anywhere else. He grabbed my hair before I had time to move and held me so I was looking up at him.
"What was that? I'm pretty sure I'm in charge at all times," he said with a smirk as his hand tightened,"isn't that right?"
I mumbled a yes and he jerked my head making me cry out.
"What?" He asked," we use our words in this house don't we babygirl,"
"Yes," i said grabbing his arm trying to keep my balance.
"Yes what?"he said making it so I had to stand on the tips of my toes.
"Ummm yes sir?"I said sort of confused.
"No try again," he said letting me back down so I could stand normally.
"Yes daddy I understand," I said blushing like crazy. My whole body was hot and all I wanted was for him to fuck me.
"Good girl," he said letting go of my hair and pushing me on to the couch. I fell on to my stomach and he landed a hard smack to my ass before walking off. I laid there to a few moments trying to gather myself before I headed out.
I hung out with friends and he went out with some of his. Once we both got home we were cuddling in bed when he started running his hands on me. We fucked and it was incredible like when we have sex it's so damn good. I don't even know how to explain the feeling. It is just great.(once again if people want actual details just let me know!)

Sunday he had to work and left early since it was his last day so he could make it to Mother's Day breakfast at my moms. His mom passed away when we were 15 and it's always been a hard day for him. After that we went home I helped him pack for his Florida trip then went and got an oil change and after finding out his flight was delayed we went to the store cause bras were on sale and I rly rly needed some. It was me my boyfriend and our best friend who was also going to Florida. I got two new bras after they helped me pick them out and then took them back to the airport. It was hard to say goodbye but I'll see him again in Thursday night. I then went home and helped my grandma wash her dogs and gave al a bath as well then went back to my moms and me, her, my brother, and my gran had dinner together. Finally I went home and played some dark souls and texted with my boyfriend.
I didn't sleep well at all last night but I'm happy my boyfriend is having a good time and I'm rly rly excited to go down on Thursday night( it'll be to late to do anything sadly) and then Friday we are going to universal!!! We have to leave Saturday to come back home since he starts his new job Monday but it will still be a nice little vacation and I get to go to the wizarding world Harry Potter!!!!

That's all for now guys please comment any cool blogs or sites I can learn new things from and if you have questions just ask. Or if you want more details on things just let me know please!