Me

So I wrote this forever ago and totally forgot to post it...sorry

So I'm really bad at talking about myself. I've learned over the years that people don't normally care what I have to say. I don't like to talk about myself and annoy anyone. I really like you though and I like talking to you soooo imma try.
Little me and big me have stuff in common we like but aside from that my personalities are completely different. I really hope that after I tell you stuff you don't think I'm boring or crazy...

Harley
Favorite foods
1-chicken nuggets
2-pizza
3-character gummies
4-French fries
5- m&m's

Disliked foods
1-lasagna
2-mint candys
3-pancakes
4-celery
5-soda

Favorite things to do
1-color
2-read
3-video games
4-swim
5- cuddle

Coloring books
1-trolls
2-princess
3-animal
4-ninja turtles
5-pretty designs

Books
1-Harry Potter
2-Junie B Jones
3-Dr. Suess
4-Elephant and Piggie
5-Disney's Descendents

Video games
1-sims(only one I play on computer)
2-Mario
3-minecraft
4-Pokémon games (and yes go)
5-The legend of Zelda

Disliked things to do
1-nap
2-going to bed
3-chores
4-grocery shopping(it's boring!)
5-

Other stuff to know I guess....
I suck my thumb even though I don't mean to. I like sippy cups or cups with a straw. I like soft Jammie's even though I hate wearing cloths. I like juice.

Adult me
Favorite foods
1-anything Chinese
2-sushi
3-chicken
4-fruits
5-veggies

Disliked foods
1-lasagna
2-mint candys (like chocolate with mint)
3-soda

Favorite things to do
1-reading
2-video games
3- movies
4-walks
5-hang out with my brother

Books I like
1-Harry Potter
2-anything Darren Shan
3-lj smith books
4- anything supernatural
5-anything ww2

Favorite videos games
1-the last of us
2- until dawn
3- overwatch
4-horizon zero dawn
5- elder scrolls
6-beyond two souls
7-any tale games
So many more

Movies
1-Harry Potter
2- indie
3-Disney
4- comedy's
5-action

Things I don't like
1-pictures
2-being stuck inside

Other stuff to know....ummmm I like sports and I'm kinda OCD with stuff. I like my job even though it's hard at times.

Personality where it's the same
I'm silly and like puns. I have trouble trusting people. I talk a lot and worry it annoys people. I'd rather talk about other people then myself.

I like music I would go crazy with out t and my taste is pretty much the same.

I absolutely hate the word maybe. I'll use it but I'm a brat when someone says it to me mainly because growing up maybe always meant no and it was just a way to get me to be quiet and go away. So when someone says it to me it usually freaks me out.

Personality differences
Little me likes being stubborn and has trouble following the rules. Likes trouble but also tries super hard to be good even though it never works out.

Big me hates conflict and being in any kind of trouble and will usually avoid it unless someone I love is being hurt then I'm insane and will kill someone but when it comes to me I usually just don't care.

Little me is loud and has a lot of confidence loves pictures and being the center of attention

Big me would rather sink into the floor then be noticed

Random things im thinking about and wanna let you know I guess.
I'm allergic to oranges and cats
I like the rain and snow
I dislike cloths(I think I've said this before) but I like jeans and sneakers and tee shirts basically all I wear and usually can be seen with a flannel because well I am from wv.
I'm very proud of where I come from even though some things are backwards.
A few close friends know I'm bi and one swears I'm actually gay.
One friend knows I like little stuff but doesn't really know that I'm into it I think she just thinks I like the stories and stuff.
I haven't really got to explore my little side a lot. It took m until I was 23 to admit I was bi and a ton longer to figure out why I like being little sooo it's still new.
I'm always scared of letting people down or annoying them...it's an anxiety thing. There's other issues I have but I'm not good at sharing because the only two times I actually trusted someone with them they left and treated me different.
I'm chubby and it sucks but I'm trying to fix it. Little me doesn't care but big me hates it.
I have a hard time using the word love. There are maybe five people I use it with other then like the kids in my family I'll say it to them if they say it but I tend to hold that world close.