Little Time

(That's a picture of Alucard Sir Dobby my dog after our walk)
It's easy to fall completely into little head space sometimes and forget that daddy doesn't really know about it yet and today that happened and it was pretty bad. I've been sick for a while 2 months almost it's a stress thing and he fact that West Virginia doesn't want to make up it's own stupid mind what season it is. Anyway I wasn't feeling good again and went home early from work. Daddy was home so he laid and cuddled with me until he had to leave for his job. He asked me to do one thing for him before he got home which was pretty simple. Make sure his new game was downloading so we could play it together. I slept a super long time which is weird for me because my daddy is constantly fighting me to sleep more.( It's doctors orders not anything to do with being little)
So I woke up and forgot to check the game and laid on the couch playing my new game daddy had bought me the day before. It's horizon zero dawn and It's super cool cause it's got a girl hero!
But I wasn't even suppose to be playing daddy put in a Dom order( that's what he calls it when I have to do what he says and we are in dom and sub roles not just regular relationship)
His order was for me to rest and watch tv all day except to take the dog outside when he needed it.
This was the note he left on the nightstand for me.

(My name was here )
I had to leave for work even though it was really hard to get up and leave your cuddly ass. I hope that you feel better after you wake up. Please do the following...and when I said please it's just to be nice. This is what you need to do.
1- stay in bed or on the couch
2- tv only no video games
3-make sure you eat something even if it's just crackers( I want to see the wrappers or packaging)
4- no playing with the dog or taking him for a walk(I know you and no he's not looking at you sad to go for a walk or run he's fine for a day)
5- rest that's an order!
I love you baby girl and I'll take care of you when I get back home.
Love
(His name)
Ps please make sure my game is downloaded that's all I really ask.

Well I pretty much broke every single rule he had made for the day...
Me and the puppy went for a walk...it was quick cause I didn't feel so good and then I didn't eat even though he left me things to eat and I played my video game forgetting to check his. He was pretty mad when he got home but since I was sick he didn't punish me. He did make me eat toast though and then go to bed with out the tv on so I'd sleep.
I'm pretty nervous that tomorrow if I feel better he's gonna punish me but there's nothing I can do it was my own dumb fault. Sometimes I wonder if he would treat me different if he knew I was little and not just a submissive but I'm to scared he will freak out...maybe on day.