Universal

The plane ride was scary by myself but it was okay

The plane ride was scary by myself but it was okay. It was kinda fun.

The best part was seeing my daddy after being away from him for so long.

Okay well honestly the best part was universal studios.

(I don't know any of these people lol hey we're just in the way of the sign)

So I may have gone crazy and ran around a bit much when we got into the park. T got mad but I think it was mainly because he couldn't smoke as much as he'd have liked. He didn't rly want to ride rides or do anything but walk really slow and it was soooo annoying. He finally got mad I guess and told daddy I needed to slow down and stop being crazy so daddy told me and then I got really sad but daddy told me not to worry about it so I really don't see the point in him saying anything to start with. Anyway T went off on his own and found a smoking spot and stayed there for a while which meant I had time alone with daddy to explore.
We road all the Harry Potter rides and it was amazing! Except we got stuck on one but they gave us a fast pass and we used it to skip lines it was so cool.

Harry Potter is my favorite thing in the whole world...it's stupid I know but it really helped me when I was growing up. My house is sorta done in Harry potter(well I'm working on it to make the dinning room look like the real great hall)

Well while I was running around daddy got upset because he sorta lost me. He got mad and grabbed my hand and whispered in my ear that I had to stay with him or I'd be in trouble. I swear to god I tried my best but there was just so much to see! I ended up getting away from him again. After that I had to hold his hand the whole time and then he actually spanked me when we got home. He was very scared he said. I tried to remind him while I do enjoy being in little space I am still and adult who can function but he said he was worried that I was so excited that I wouldn't be able to be rational if I got scared. I was fine but luckily he caught up with me before I realized he was gone because I do have anxiety issues so it could have ended badly I guess.

This stuff is amazing!

I have a ton of pictures but they won't all load and I'm not gonna spend hours putting them on here sorry...

So the park closed early which sucked but we still had a really fun time. I even beat daddy on the men in black shooting ride.

Once we got back to daddy's parents house though things got bad...his family hates me because they think I was the problem even though daddy has tried to explain to them everything that happened. We were supposed to go out to get dinner but they all said they didn't want to so me and daddy were going to go but then I was scared they'd think I was just being a bitch but I really wasn't.
Just to let you understand how hungry I was, it was Friday night at like 8. I hadn't eaten since Thursday night and all I had was a sandwich. Aside from the sandwich all I had eaten on Thursday was cereal in the morning. Soooo I was really fucking hungry and I ended up staying in my room because they ordered pizza and I don't rly eat a lot of pizza anymore. (I worked at two pizza places)
Daddy made me a sandwich once his parents went to bed. I rly just didn't want to cause issues with them and I know o shouldn't have even gone but daddy really wanted me to. I talked nice to his parents though and tried to be super nice but they were still pretty rude.

So next came Saturday and me, daddy, T and daddy's father got in the truck for the long ass drive home. We live in West Virginia so it was 13 hours give or take. I slept a lot cause I get car sick. Daddy let me snuggle him the whole way and then he laid on me for a while to nap. It was nice. I didn't talk much and his dad was actually nice to me. We got home late though so my dog had to stay one more night at my cousins. The next morning (Sunday) we got up and went to get my dog and then saw my mom and brother. They liked their gifts and i was happy to have my puppy home!

Now things are sorta back to normal :-)
Over all I had a blast at universal and want to go back!