Towels

So there's a story I wanted to share for a while back. For a while I've been working a ton and I normally do most of the house work because honestly daddy just sucks at it. He will help with some stuff but if I want to be able to find my socks I need to put them away or if I'd like a clean shower I gotta clean it. He's getting better since I've been pregnant but before not so much.
Well we sorta have a rule about chores and how long either one can go with out doing them before the other is allowed to intervene. My rules are a lo different than daddy's and I like having them but little me will never ever admit to that!
Anyway I was suppose to put the towels away since he washed them. Well they went from the laundry room to the living room, from there they went upstairs to the hall which is almost where they are suppose to be and this was over the span of a week. Daddy got upset and said if I didn't have them put away by the time he got home I was not going to be excited to see him, first of all I thought this was stupid because I was always always excited to see him. Well my smart ass figured okay I'll put them away. So the picture above is the towels. The ones on top are how I normally put them away the ones on the bottom are what I quickly did five seconds before daddy walked into the house.
He was happy to see  the empty basket and said I was such a good girl. We had dinner and played diablo together. Then i was time for me to go to bed I usually always go to bed first because I work way earlier and daddy likes staying up late. I prefer staying up late but work sucks. Anyway I went to bed and the next thing I remember waking up to daddy coming in like he was on a mission and five seconds later I found out what that mission was.
"Baby,"he said sitting on the edge of the bed. I rubbed my eyes and looked at him  then the clock that read 1:30am. I jumped up because he never just wakes me up like this with out something being wrong.
"David what's wrong?"me scared. Daddy has this smile when he's in daddy mode and I've done something wrong and that was exactly what I saw.
"Umm daddy?!"I said sorta confused because honestly mostly daddy is confined to our sex life only at the time.
"Baby girl I'm about 100% sure you were suppose to put those towels away," he said calmly. Honestly the calmness was scary as hell.
"I did put them away daddy," I said with a smile.
"It's late you work tomorrow we really don't have time to play this game little one," he said
Let me tell you when he called me little one I just about died. Something switched inside of me and omg did it feel amazing.
"So you answer yes or no to save some time here," he said," you knew what I meant when I said or the towels away right?"
"Y...yes,"
"Right so you did that just to get out of the work?"
"Yes,"  I answered even though I wanted to protest oh how I wanted to explain how I'd forgotten and then just tossed them on forgetting about them.
"Right,"he said and I shit you not the next thing I know I'm laying over his lap. I can't even tell you how the fuck this happened. My face is pushed into the blankets and my ass is in the air perfectly level with where his hand is. This hasn't exactly happened and I'm nervous and honestly not sure what to do.

Side note: we both sleep naked unless someone is over.

Then it hits.. like legit his hand hits my ass and it's so different then before It hurts. Now there's a power struggle going on in my head.
Little me- oh no owwwwe this hurts imma cry
Big me: fuck that shit don't you even think about it
What comes out of my mouth isn't so great.
"Get the fuck off me," I yell and try to pull myself up
"Excuse me?"daddy said between smacks

There's still the fight in my head but eventually I give up and little me is thankful because she's done ten smacks in and she wants to die.

"I'm sorry I'll put the towels away!" I promise. God I swear I'll put them away so perfect he would thing a maid was in our house.  Another smack and I'm sobbing because holy shit this hurts his hands are so he'd which is insane to me because they are so soft when I hold them.

"Good girl," he said and let's me up. I stand in front of him crying for a few minutes and he gets up and I assume he's going to leave but he pulls me against his chest and holds me.
"Now if you go put those towels away daddy will make you forget all about how bad your ass hurts," he says with a grin.

Needless to say the towels were out away and I called my morning client off and when  into work late because there was no way in hell I was making it to work at 7am the next morning.