𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎

────── ★★★ ──────

────── ★★★ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍

────── ★★★ ──────

Everly stayed up all night reading Felix's journal and was able to get about halfway through. she would've continued reading if it hadn't been for Killian calling her and asking them to meet everyone at the loft. A small sigh passed over the Jones girl's lips as she climbed through the window. After putting the journals somewhere safe, Everly got Sam, Katherine, and Pierce before she teleported them to the loft. However, as soon as they arrived, they found Emma fighting with David and Mary Margaret...again.

"Yes, I am still upset!" Emma exclaimed, causing their parents to exchange an unreadable look before turning their attention back to the Swan woman, "you were the ones who taught me there is always the right way. A heroic way. And what you did to Maleficent's child-"

"It was our only option to make sure you grew up good," David defended, earning an annoyed look from the Savior.

"Did we miss something?" Sam whispered just loud enough for his friends to hear while keeping his eyes glued to the adults in front of him, "what happened to Maleficent's child?"

"I don't know, but I'll try to find out later," Everly responded right as Regina walked into the loft.

"Regina, where have you been?" Emma questioned as soon as she realized the former Evil Queen was in the room.

"In the middle of a very bad day," the Mills woman sighed without even attempting to hide the distress on her face, "I'll tell you the whole story later after I rescue Robin Hood."

"Robin?" the Jones girl questioned, drawing everyone's attention to her for the first time since she entered the room while Everly continued to stare at Regina, "what are you talking about? Rescue him from what?"

"I called that number Emma gave me," Regina explained while trying her best to remain calm enough to tell the story, "but Marian answered the phone and I discovered...she's not really Marian at all."

"So who is she?"

"Zelena."

Everyone stared at the Mills woman in a shocked silence, unsure of what to say. That was until David found the courage inside himself to break it. "The Wicked Witch?"

"I don't know how it's possible, but my sister has been masquerading as her this entire time. And she's in league with Gold," Regina continued, this time showing a lot more of her true emotion than she did before, "Robin's in danger, so I'm going to New York to find him and stop her."