Chapter 9 - Sleep and Run

Chapter 9 - Sleep and run

"Shotgun the bed!" Ben shouted as soon as he opened the door.

"Seriously? Im the girl!" I whined looking at the ugly sofa.

"Aww fine, just because of that you have the bed." he told me.

"Really?" I smiled at how easy he had given in.

"No."

"Ben!" I whined

"Clara!" he mimicked my voice.

"Jerk." I muttered, now we were here I didn't really know what to do with myself. I was tired but there was no way I was sleeping on that sofa! I thought about having a shower but I didn't have any fresh clothes to change into, I looked at Ben's bag that he thrown on the floor.

"What's in the bag?"

"I don't know I chucked loads of shit from the apartment in it before I left." he shrugged from the bed as he flicked through the TV channels.

My eyes lit up and I attacked the bag opening it to find some goodies. I poured the contents on the floor and frowned had he only packed dresses!? I picked my way through to find a very lacy underwear set which made me blush a little, who wears underwear like that!? The only dress that I deemed suitable was a red skater girl type dress but as I held it up I saw it would only come to Mid-thigh maybe even shorter.

Sighing I stood up with the underwear and a cotton dress that I could sleep in for tonight and headed into the little bathroom adjoining from the room. The bathroom itself was okay for a crappy motel or bed and breakfast whatever Ben called it. I didn't even understand how he knew of this place, it seemed like it was in the middle of nowhere when we walked here. Stripping off quickly and jumping under the spray keeping it away from my hair I started wash my body with the little bottles they give you for free when I saw it hanging down from the tap. "Ahhh!" I heard my piecing scream as I scrambled out of the bath. I ended up slipping over and I landed on the titled floor hard "Oftt"

"Clara!?!" I heard banging on the door "Shit! Clara open the door! Are you okay? Is there anyone in there?" Bens voice was filled with anger and worry. "Im going to break this door down if you don't answer me you have fiv seconds"

I scrambled to grab a towel and was about to call out in fine but then he shouted again "5...1! I'm coming in!" and the door smashed open and my hand went instantly to my chest and private area.

"Ben!" I squealed "Get out!"

"I ur... Oh shit... Umm... Yeah... Sorry..." he stuttered out as his eyes roamed my body.

"Stop staring!"

He shrugged "You look good."