Chapter 16 - Let games begin

Chapter 16 – The games begin

"Just leave her alone." I hear Ben whisper loudly.

"No way! I am not passing up an opportunity like this!" Will's voice hisses back; I knew I shouldn't have agreed in letting him stay over last night. I keep my eyes shut but I can feel his presence near me. As soon as I feel something touch my face, I grab out grabbing hold of Will's wrist and pulling him over the bed so he lands the other side.

"Don't even try it!" I tell him.

Ben stands at the doorway looking like his nearly wetting himself "I told you not to dude!" he says in-between laughs.

"I know man." Will sighs and goes to push himself up but cries out as he puts pressure on his wrist. "What the hell have you done, Clara?"

I shrug, smirking a little. "I only put enough pressure to sprain it."

Ben starts laughing all over again "Classic!"

"Fuck sake!" Will growls, using just one hand to push him up "Fuck, fuck, fuck. You have really messed me up now!" he glares at me.

I roll my eyes at his over dramatics. "Grow some." I hop out the bed "Hopefully you learnt your lesson not to mess with me when sleeping." I give him a smile and walk past Ben and out the room.

"Fuck you, Clara!" Will shouts after to me. I just head to the bathroom laughing too myself.

"Seriously, if you do not stop whining I'm going to have to punch you." Ben tells Will from the driver's seat.

Will huffs "I just don't get why she gets shotgun."

"Stop acting like a five year old." Ben didn't even bother raising his voice. I look at Will in the mirror, he looked so wound up that I had to hold back my laughter.

"Me acting like a child!? I'll have you know I'm older than you so you should be respecting me not-"

"Showing you disrespect." Ben cuts him off. I took it that they had this argument a lot.

"I didn't know Will was older." I chip in.

"Older, smarter, better looking." Will tells me from the backseat.

"I know, you wouldn't believe it." Ben says to me, ignoring wills comments.

I laugh shaking my head. "How long till we get there?"

"Another ten minutes maybe?" Ben shrugs.

"You're like Barney." Will tells me "And the rest that work there."