Chapter 13 - Got your back

"And again!" Ben shouted at me from across the mats "Come on!" He started jumping up and down punching his fists in front on him.

I rolled my eyes, sighing I stood back up "You're such a slave driver!" I whined whilst finding my footing. Me and Ben had been in the training room for the duration of the day, apparently he wanted to see how well I can actually fight. Personally I think he is just making up and excuse so he can touch me because every time we end a fight his always on top of me either holding my thigh, waist or any other body part that will make me push more into him. It's happened so many times I have actually stopped blushing and just ignoring it.

"I just want you to be prepared, sorry for caring." He smirked at me which made me roll my eyes again.

"Ready?" I asked as I moved forward a little on the mat keeping my stance and both eyes trained on him.

He scoffed "like you even need to ask!" then went into 'serious' Ben mode, this was when he didn't want to lose the fight because I had beaten his ass like twenty thousand times already... okay slight exaggeration but you get what I mean. I walked casually to the centre of the mat; Ben kept his eyes on me looking confused at why I was being so blatant. Frowning he stepped forward he took his arms down from protecting his face. Silly boy I thought and quickly swung my fist at his face trying to not be too hard or aim for his nose.

"Argh! Clara! I wasn't ready?!" he whined gripping onto his cheek.

I shrugged "You told me I didn't need to ask." I took this moment to swing my legs out and kick his so he fell to the floor looking up at me with a face like murder.

"You going down little girl!" he went to push himself off the ground but I smirked and shoved him back to the floor.

"I don't think so!" I giggled as he looked shocked at my actions, I may seem innocent but put me in a fighting situation and I'm in my element! Fighting has got to be the best feeling ever, if your winning of course.

Ben grabbed onto my leg and tried to pull me down but I held my ground laughing at his childish move. Shaking my leg trying to get him off "No way! You're a cheat Clara!" he whined as I got out of his death grip.

"Or your just slow and got beat by a 'little girl'" I used air quotations.

"I did not get beaten by you! You just got a lucky punch." he shot me a dirty look as he stood up.

"Yeah I must've got like 300 lucky punches before that too." I mumbled and grinned at him as he shook his head at me.

"It confuses the hell out of me how you can look so cute and innocent but try and land a punch on you and you turn into the fucking hulk!"

I scrunched my nose up at him calling me cute but then quickly turned into a grin "So you admit that I beat you?"

He glared at me "I didn't say that."

"No but that's what you meant." I shrugged casually "I can't help that I'm so amazing at beating you."

He frowned "When did you become so... Un you?"

His comment took me by surprise what does he mean 'un me'? I'm just the same as I was yesterday? I woke up feeling my same old self? I had been feeling a whole lot better about the whole my parents are kidnapped situation and training had helped let off some steam but I was still me? Ben clearly saw my confused and began to explain "I mean you stopped blushing, you have more confidence and you don't seem to be phased by a lot... It's just not like you."