2

"We're adorable!"_____________________________________

"We're adorable!"
_____________________________________

Mackenzie POV

This past week, I've been hanging out with this Parker kid and let me tell you, he's not that bad. We have lots of the same interest, disinterest and may more. One morning I head over to Ruby's house. Not because of another tutoring session, because Parker invited me over for a surprise. I knock on the door and get instantly pulling in, coming face to face with an excited brown eyed boy.

"Will you tell me why are you so happy this morning?" I chuckled. He held up 2 backstage passes for...Linda and Heather! I gasped in shock and started jumping up and down screaming in excitement.

"H-How did you get these?!" I asked him.

"My sister is a guest star on Linda and Heather, when I heard about this, I practically begged her to let me come along. Since I still own you from the Laser Fair incident, I pulled a few strings and got 2 extra tickets to see them backstage," Parker explained, proud of his accomplishment. I smiled widely and tackled him into a hug. I realize what I was doing and quickly pulled away.

"Sorry, just really excited there for a second," I said nervously.

"It's fine, ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah," I answered, with that we were off.

****

"Pink, Pink, Pink!"

"Girls, Girls, Girls!"

"Glitter, Glitter, Glitter!"

"Twirls, Twirls, Twirls!"

"Together forever,"

"We're Linda!"

"And Heather!"

"Best Friends!" Linda and Heather said at the same time after the theme song was over.

"We are on the set of Linda and Heather! Pinch me!" Parker and I exclaimed, excitedly. Liv then pinches the both of us.

"Ow! That was unnecessarily hard," Parker whined.

"Agreed," I pouted, rubbing my arm.

"Ok, are you ready Liv?" Becky, Liv's manager asked her.

"Oh no, Becky, on the set I'm not Liv, I am Russian-Comosnout, IceVanka IceVankavich, pleasure to meet you strange lady," Liv said in an impressive Russian accent.

(^IDK if that's how you spell it)
(^at least I tried!)

"Oh, there they are!" Becky exclaimed, running over to them. I was literally about to faint right there on the spot. My 2 favorite people in the whole world, Linda and Heather, right in front of me, I can't believe this is actually happening!