4

"You look stupid Joey,"_____________________________________

_____________________________________

Mackenzie POV

The next day at B.O.O.M.S. I was helping Parker with something till Finch came over and asked Joey what he should wear for tomorrow.

"Which shirt should I wear for tomorrow?" Finch asked Joey.

"Well, that depends Finch, you wanna look awesome or wear a red shirt?" Joey asked him.

"It's so obviously now," Finch gasped, throwing his red shirt on the ground before walking away. I looked at Joey weirdly, then the bell rung and I gathered up my things.

"I'll meet you outside Parker," I said to him and he nods in agreement. A few minutes later, Parker and Joey come out of the classroom with Joey wearing...a jet pack?!

"This is so cool! Did you make this Joey because if you did I—No, he didn't! I did," Parker says, cutting me off.

"Still, the coolest thing that I've ever seen! Can I—It's best if you don't, just in case it blows up in the air," Parker whispered the last part to me. I looked at him worriedly then sighed.

"Okay, 3, 2, 1!" Parker exclaimed, hitting the launch button and Joey starts screaming in pain. At this point, I don't know whether to be concerned or laughing. Soon, Parker hits stop and the jet pack stopped. I grabbed a fire extinguisher and sprayed Joey's ankles till the smoke cleared.

"Oh, okay...okay, let's try it again, I think I'll be lighter now that my shoes are burned off," Joey breathed, causing me to pinch the bridge of my nose. Parker and I nod, looking down to see that his shoes were in fact, burned off.

****

After school, I was reading over the script of Sing It Louder with Ruby. To be honest, the script was really good. We hear the door open and close to see that Liv just came home.

"Oh Liv, Mack and I read the script for Sing It Louder!" Ruby said, showing her the script.

"It's super good," I complemented.

"Thank you, but the show's actually called, Sing It Louder," Liv sang.

"Yeah, we're not doing that," Ruby said, I shook my head in agreement.

"Hey Ruby, I gotta get going, I have to help out Val with something, but I'll see you tomorrow. Tell Parker I said "Hey," I told her, gathering my things.

"What about Joey?" Liv asked.

"Just Parker," I said, walking out the door.