3

"Never gonna happen,"____________________________________

____________________________________

Mackenzie POV

The next day at B.O.O.M.S, Val, Finch, and I were standing near our lockers talking till we see Parker and Joey walk in with the most ridiculous costumes on.

"Happy Halloween B.O.O.M.S!" Parker shouted.

"Or as Falcon calls it, Party time," Joey says, putting his foot on a table.

"No way, you guys actually dressed up for Halloween?" Val asked them.

"That's so cute, we don't do that at B.O.O.M.S" I finished up.

"But you are killing it in that Falcon costume Falcon," Finch complemented.

"I prefer the word slaying it but, I'll except that," Joey says, causing me to silently gag.

"What do you mean you don't dress up here? Those guys are dressed up like a biohazard team," Parker said, pointing to the people wearing suits, cleaning a locker.

"Because they are a biohazard team," Val says in duh.

"Stay away from Mataya's locker, her biology experiment went out of control," Val warned.

"Why are you dressed as a foot?" I asked Parker.

"It's Halloween and there nothing scarier than a dirty foot coming at ya! Fear the fungus!" Parker exclaimed, pointing at his costume.

"Parker, you're seriously into Halloween? I'm shocked, I thought you were a man of science," Val says to him.

"I'm also a man of awesomeness! And Halloween is awesome," Parker explains.

"We don't do trick or treat, but we do have a study session to get ready for midterms, it's an all night party on the fun train," Finch said, pulling an imaginary train whistle.

"No offense but, when you're as smart as we are, Halloween is just a silly holiday," Val says.

"What? It's the holiday for fright and terror. You gotta admit, being scared is fun," Parker said.

"I will not, but you know what is fun? Prepping Val's ant farm for space travel!" I say. The bell then rings signaling that class is about to start.

"I'll race you both to Knowledge," Finch says, running off with Val and I following behind him.

****