8

"What are we?"___________________________________

"What are we?"
___________________________________

Mackenzie POV

Liv invited me on the set of, "Sing It Louder" to help her, Ruby, and Priya, make a car for the,"Race it Louder" competition to see who would win in the actual episode, Boy or Girls. I walk on set to only bump into this really peppy guy.

"Oh, you must work here," he said to me.

"Uh no, I—Oh, are you a fan here to take pictures?" He asked.

"No actually- Ok, I finally get it," he says to me.

"You do?" I asked.

"Yeah, you're my new personal assistant! Here's a list of things I need you to do, thanks!" he says, walking away.

"Seriously?" I shouted. I started to make my way towards him, till Liv came and dragged me to where Ruby and her friend, Priya were waiting for me.

"I'm about to give that guy a piece of my mind. He's so peppy that it makes me sick, I just hope I don't have to see him again," I mumbled, crossing my arms.

"Yeahhhh," Liv nervously exclaimed.

"What do you mean by 'Yeahhh'?" I asked her.

"You're gonna have to see him again anyway," Priya says. Ruby immediately slap her hand over Priya's mouth.

"What?" I asked, turning my head towards Ruby and her friend.

"Nothing Mack! It's nothing," Ruby smiled nervously.

"By nothing she means is that guy you bumped into is the network executive of the show. We're building a car and racing it against the boys car to see who gets to win in the "Race it Louder" Episode," Priya explains.

"That's the dude who gave you the shoe car?" I asked them. Liv was about to say something till that same guy I bumped into came back.

"Why aren't you starting any of the task I gave you?" He asked me.

"Zach, she's not one of your employees. This is a good friend of mine Mack, she's helping us build our car," Liv explained.

"Sorry about earlier then, I'm Zach, network exec of "Sing It Louder," He says.

"By the way, thank again for helping them make another shoe car, I bet it's gonna be amazing," Zach exclaimed, walking off.

"Wait—Shoe car?" I asked, clearly upset.

"Zach said, making a car is all about science and engineering, guys stuff," Ruby says.

"Well, I'm a girl and I'm all about science, engineering, AND marine life," I said.

"That's exactly why we invited you here, to help us break the stereotypes about girls," Liv explains.

"Well, let's get started," I say, clasping my hands together.