III

《Let the story continue... this has nothing to do with this story but, man, school is kicking my ass, bruh!😧 I think I can pull through though. It wasn't Brady's prayer that saved the Patriots, it was mine!🙏 My prayer game strong💪. Lol, I think I can do it. Keyword: THINK!😅 Anyways, back to this crazy ass love story I came up with.

P.s. I hope that everyone is good. 'Talk Me Down' is one of my favorite songs ever & love Troye Sivan with his adorable self! This song always puts me in my feelings, lol.

P.s.s. Don't forget to vote & comment! Deuces!✌

P.s.s.s. This is unedited & really long!》
_______
•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•□

Maxim

She is angry with me as usual, but what is new about that. I love Delilah for a multitude of reasons, but at the moment none of them matters to me. "Are you out of your damn mind, Maxim? What if he presses charges on you and you go to jail? What do I tell our son then, huh?", she ranted while I just stared ahead in an attempt to ignore her. I figured that if I did not see her she was not actually there. "Do not ignore me, Maxim!", she snapped roughly grabbing my chin turning my head to face her. I sighed jerking my head away making her hand fall away from my face.

"What?", I exasperated. She stared at me, not a single word falling from lips for a full minute before she just turned and pushed the shopping cart as she walked away from me. I followed after her, looking over her to make sure that no other guy would think that it was okay to approach her. I was not bullshitting when I said that she is mine. I will gladly fight a damn army of guys if that is what it takes for her to realize this too. "Can you please grab six cans of tomato paste off of the top shelf for me?", she asked coming to a stop without turning to face me or glance my way. "Why don't you ask that bloke that was all up your arse a few minutes ago? Oh, wait. You can't because I beat his arse and he ran off like a bitch with his tail between his legs", I sneered. "Are you serious right now? Maxim, stop being childish and grab the damn paste for me so that I can continue feeding our children", she hissed.

I smirked, "You said our. You are finally beginning to see things my way", I commented grabbing the paste for her setting them in the cart. She rolled her eyes folding her arms across her chest. "Maxwell and lil' bit have always been ours, Maxim. Now come on, it is almost time to go pick up Maxwell from school and I want to go home and put up the groceries first", she responded with a sigh, her arms falling to her sides before she began pushing the cart again. "How is my baby treating you, Beauty?", I asked following behind her. "You are at my house almost every minute of the day when you are not working and you ask me how your baby is treating me? You must not pay me any mind until you are ready to get your next nut", she responded snarkily. I shrugged, "Well, can you blame me? You are a beautiful woman that is of my convenience and are willing to please me. For the record, I pay attention to everything that you do, my Beauty", I said falling into step beside her.

She tisked but did not comment as we rounded the corner at the end of the aisle. "Can you please go get these things while I grab the rest? It will save us some time", she asked as we walked to the produce section. "Nope, we are going to stay together. I do not want anymore guys thinking that it is okay for them to approach what is mine", I said dismissively. She scoffed, "Yours? I am not yours anymore", she hissed. "Sweetheart, our agreement says otherwise. You are mine, Delilah and I will not share even an ounce of you with another man", I declared. "I am not your property or your toy", she spat. I chuckled sliding my arm around her midsection resting my palm on her small bump.