XIV

A/N.; This is more of a filler to kind of catch up to Miroslav and Harmony as well as set up the scene for the next chapter or two. Furthermore, I hope that everyone does well on finals, enjoying their time off, and have a wonderful Christmas! Vote & comment! Deuces!✌🏾
________

Delilah

I am standing in front of the mirror in my bathroom in my underwear. I was feeling insecure. My body is not what it used to be and it was quite noticeable. But I put on a brave face. I do not want Maxim worrying about proving his love to me. Nor do I want him to feel like he is failing me as my partner because I feel insecure.

I sighed placing my hands on my bump caressing it. Arms circled around my waist, hands resting on top of mine on my bump. Our reflection staring back at me. "Are you almost ready, Beauty?", he asked. I shook my head and he let out a sigh. "Do you need help?", he asked.

Again I shook my head in denial. "No. I-", I paused not knowing how to say how I was feeling without upsetting him. "Delilah?", he said lowly. "I don't feel as beautiful anymore. I feel like I am too big and please, don't feel like you slacking, baby. Because it's not you or anything that you did, but me. I love you, Beast", I quickly explained on one breath. He raised a brow at me through the mirror. "How the hell are you not out of breath right now?", he asked seemingly perplexed. I smirked, "Sucking your dick pays off", I responded coolly.

He smirked placing a kiss to my ear lobe. "And I will definitely be expecting you to show me your talent later", he hissed letting out a breath tickling my neck. I giggled squirming in his hold. I slid my hands from underneath his placing them on top of his hands. "Oh, you will, baby. You earned it", I retorted removing his hands and arms from my body. "My baby a freak", he chortled placing a kiss to my cheek, his lips touching the corner of my lips.

I shrugged, "Only for you, big daddy", I said. He hummed before smacking my butt and walking out of the bathroom. With one last glance over my body I left too going into our closet to get dressed. I was not feeling very dressy so I dressed in red jumpsuit pairing it with some sandles. My face was practically bare of makeup and my hair was worn pinned in a low bun.