X

Delilah

"Baby, have you seen my sh-", the words died on my lips the moment he stepped into view. We are getting ready to head to our check-up appointment for the baby. My man looks every bit of an Adonis. "Damn, Maxim", I complimented as I made my way to him, forgetting all about finding my shoes. Walking up to him I draped my arms over his strong broad shoulders rising up onto my tiptoes planting my lips on his in a searing kiss. His hand came to rest on my sides slowly heading down south to my waist where they traveled around back of my body to my ass groping it.

"Y'all nasty!", the familiar of our son screeched from our bedroom door. Maxim broke the kiss, a string of saliva connecting our lips that I wiped from his bottom lip with the pad of my thumb as he chuckled at our son's antics. "Boy, you haven't seen us being nasty", he said teased smirking evilly at him. I slapped his arm then removed his still groping hands from my ass placing them at his sides. "Leave my baby alone, Beast. Stop trying to ruin his innocence", I chided pinching him. He huffed smacking my ass.

"Ow, you a-butt", I hissed correcting myself before I cursed in front of Maxwell. I narrowed my eyes at Maxim who wore a smirk on his handsome face. He knew what he was doing. We had started a family swear jar and Maxwell takes the jar very serious. The boy is literally rolling in doe from how much he has already made off his father and I, mainly his father. Maxim gave him twenty dollars just this morning because he could not for the life of him stop cursing.

"You not slick", I mumbled brushing my hair over my shoulder. "You might want to cover that hickey on the side of your neck", he chided sending me a wink as he walked over to our closet going inside. I huffed walking over to the mirror trying to observe the hickey so I can figure out the best course of action to cover it up. However, I checked both sides of my neck and I found nothing. There was nothing there. "He is such an arse", I grumbled fixing my hair to lay the way I wanted it to.

"Pay up, ma!", Maxwell shouted with his hand held out towards me. I cursed under my breath turning to face my son with my hands on my hips. "I'll pay later. Matter fact, just go get it out of my purse", I retorted subtly sending a smirking Maxim the finger as we watched our son run out of our bedroom. He chuckled tossing a familiar pair of slip-on shoes at my feet nearly hitting my toes. I glared at him and yet again he wore that stupid ass smirk on his face. "You get on my nerves, Maxim", I leered squatting down to get my shoes.

The problem with squatting down was that I had anticipated being able to easily get back up from the squat. However, that is not what happened. What happened was my knees locking up on my ass and I could not come back up like I thought I would of been able to. "Baby, I need help", I called. "You can't get up?", he asked with his annoying ass. "Nigga, if I could I would", I responded snidely. Know what he did? He laughed. He stood his tree built ass there and laughed at me.

"Shut yo' ass up and help me, Maxim", I demanded through clenched teeth. "Why should I? Look how you're talking to me, Beauty", he responded taunting me. I grunt in annoyance my legs getting weaker. "Stop playing with me", I warned. He chuckled, "I didn't know that you were a game", he retorted. "If I motherfucking fall your arse coming up missing", I threatened.

He chuckled, "You'd have to get up first", he said coyly. I felt my eyes begin to water in anger and frustration. My legs were about to give and he would not help me. "Fuck y-ah!", I fell. With a speed did not know he possessed, Maxim caught me under my arms pulling me upwards and onto my feet. "Are you okay, Beauty?", he asked, his voice laced with concern.

I stared at him, my angry gaze never wavering. I was angry and I lashed out. I slapped his right across his face. Smack! The sound of skin hitting skin echoing within our bedroom walls. He his turned to the side on impact. "Fuck you, Maxim!", I snapped turning to leave when he grasped my forearm whipping me back around.