IX

A/N.: This is unedited. Vote and comment, please! Deuces!🙋✌️
____________

Maxim

'Once upon a time, not long ago,
I was a hoe,
And i'm admitting it,
I won't take it back 'cause I did the shit.
I was a hoe,
An-'

"What the hell are you listening to, Beauty?", I said startling Delilah who had been rapping and dancing along to the song as she cooked. I leaned on the counter watching as she twerked her ass throwing it in a circle.

I licked my lips, being mesmerized by the sight

I licked my lips, being mesmerized by the sight. She pulled all of her hair over to one side resting it on her shoulder before placing her hands on her knees making her butt cheeks bounce one at time to the beat.

As long as we have been together, known one another, I have never seen her dance this way

As long as we have been together, known one another, I have never seen her dance this way. Then again, if I had then we would have a school of children even though we are both under the age of twenty-five. I quietly watched her until she was done before walking up behind her wrapping my arms around her midsection resting my hands on her bump. I kissed her on the head caressing her bump. "Had fun?", I asked rubbing circles into her belly. She shrugged, "A bit. How did your meeting go?", she responded.

"The usual. I need to talk to you", I told her. She turned off her music then removed my hands from her body stepping out of my reach. "What is it?", she asked. "Can we sit down before we get into it?", I asked. She gave a curt nod of her head before taking up a stool at the bar. I took the one to her left turning to face her.

This has been on my mind for so long. I had ever gotten an answer to this question that I deemed justifiable. In order for me to move on completely from our past, I need to know. "Why did you really leave me years ago?", I asked ripping the band-aid off. She tensed, her eyes adverted looking elsewhere. "Beast, why do you want to know about something hat happened so long ago? I thought we were leaving the past in the past?", she said.