Chapter 2

The class bustled with bodies, twisting and turning their way around each other. I kept my eyes down at the desk before me. All the papers I needed for this class was strewn about, small markings dancing across them.

Suddenly, some hands slammed down on my desk. I flinched at the suddenness.

"Hey, beautiful," a deep voice sung from above me. I knew who it was.

"Seokjin," I nodded a hello, still keeping my head down to the table.

"So I heard about you and Namjoon."

This sparked a patch of fury in my chest. Snapping my head up to look at him, I couldn't help but have tears brought to my eyes. "What do you want?!"

A grin was starting to spread across his lips. "I want you."

Gulping, a tear slid down my cheek. Seokjin? He would want to date me? He was the most popular senior in the school. What did he want to do with a sophomore? Not including that, why would he even talk to someone that wasn't on his level? I was trouble from what people were telling me since that picture got out.

Wiping the tear away, Seokjin smiled warmly at me. "Will you accept my offer?"

"E-Excuse me," I stuttered, scrambling from my seat. Before he could protest, I stormed out of the classroom, more tears threatening to break through.

As I hurried down the hall, I wiped the majority of the tears away so no one would see them. Everyone here was his friend. It didn't matter if you weren't popular. Everyone was his friend.

I broke into the bathroom, sobs starting to consume me now. The girls at the mirror looked like they were preparing for a fashion show until I barged in. When they looked at me, they turned their noses up, knowing who I was. They would never forgive me. They then went back to prepping themselves, giggling and talking about who was wearing what.

Locking myself into a stall, I silently cried. I didn't want to have anything with Seokjin. I knew any girl would give their selves to him, but I wouldn't. I wasn't some product to be sold off. That was the whole reason my parents made me go to this school. It was this, or have an arranged marriage...

The giggles from the girls disappeared, leaving me in peace to cry. The sobs that escaped me were horrific. I sounded like a fish gasping for air. My mind raced with thoughts, clouding everything into one heap. Was it worth going back to my house? Should I go back to him? Or should I say yes to Seokjin?

The door to the bathroom suddenly squeaked open. I quieted myself, but small gasps for air still came through. I watched as a shadow and shoes stopped at my door and a knock came through.

"Y/N?" I heard Seokjin ask. "Can you please come out?"

"No," I sobbed, wiping my face. It was no use. There was already too much tears. "Nothing can fix this."

"I can fix this," he said, his voice not as seductive as before. "I can make you feel better. If you just come out, we can talk this through."

"F-Fine," I stuttered and made my way out of the stall.

But as I came out of the stall, Seokjin slammed into me, pinning me to the wall. His lips connected with mine, trying to make a pattern. I was so surprised and exhausted, I didn't do anything. I wanted to push him off, but he was too big to do so. I just let him as I stayed their pinned to the wall of the stall.