Chapter 6

Cuddled into a soft comforter on my bed, I watched as Namjoon patched up my wounds. His soft, warm hands brushed against my skin, making a rosy blush form across my cheeks. My salty tears were now dried up on my face, chapping it. Once in awhile Namjoon would blotched some antibacterial liquid into my wounds, making me hiss at the stinging coursing through my body.

As he patched up my wounds, we both stayed silent. I didn't bother talking to him. It was already a miracle he was here helping me. I didn't want him to disappear because of me. He already had. But now, I didn't know what to make of him. A friend? An enemy? My mind was just as confused than I have the past few weeks.

When he finished up the last bandage, he looked up at me. The way he looked at me broke my heart. He looked disappointed. But as I looked closer, he seemed exhausted. Bags hung under his eyes like he hadn't slept for days. The usual sparkle in his eyes was disappearing. Every once in awhile, he would yawn. Was it because of finals and he was studying? Or was it because of something else?

"They were right, Y/N," he murmured to me, shaking his head slowly. "You shouldn't have ever sent that picture out to the whole school."

My eyes widened, my tears starting to renew. "I-I didn't send it! Someone else did!"

Namjoon then stood up, seeming to get agitated. "Then who sent it?!"

"It... It was..." I whispered, a small tear rolling down my cheek. I couldn't finish my sentence.

"I never knew what I was saying when I told you that you were special," he hissed at me.

A sob escaped my mouth. I bit down on the comforter, crying into it. I closed my eyes, not believing the words that just came out of his mouth. He said I was his butterfly. I was his one and only. What happened to me?

"Get out," I sobbed, not even bothering to open my eyes. "I don't want to see you anymore."

"Fine," I heard him say. Then the sound of his shoes stomped over to the window where the fire escape sat. The window was shoved open, then his shoes clanked against the metal of the fire escape. He then slammed the window shut, the walls seeming to shudder from the force he used.

After a few minutes, I opened my eyes. Everything seemed to be in place like Namjoon had never been in here. But he had. He helped me pack my wounds. He was being like a friend. The old Namjoon I knew and loved. The one that called me his butterfly.

What would happen tomorrow? What would Seokjin do to me after all what happened tonight? Would he hit me again? Would he push me to the ground? I couldn't help but think of the worse possible scenario. Would he rape me? I shuddered at the thought. Maybe it was best just to get some sleep so no one would question me. I nodded to myself, liking that plan. Sleep was the only escape from this hell, but sleep only brought nightmares.